• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rise High is seeking members

DeletedUser7653

The name says it all, join us and Rise High.

We are all relatively new and still learning. Our Leaders, BlossomArwen66 (Founder) and Glynrandrel (Archmage), are active most days (European time zones). We readily accept any player who is able to blend in. We have a quite laid-back approach while still trying to get the best out of the co-operative play that being a member of a Fellowship can bring.

All we ask is that you actively help other members by trading with them whenever possible and giving them Neighbourly Help when you can, and make as big a contribution to the Tournaments as you can.

Check us out on ElevenStats.com if you like.

So, join us and Rise High.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7653

Only six places left before we have to stop recruiting.

Join now and help us to help you Rise High.

DeletedUser7653

Only three places left...

Join now and help us to help you Rise High.

DeletedUser4399

i'm looking for a fellowship, my score is about 66000 , my last fellowship didn't help or do any competitions.if you have any spaces , I would like to join. thank you. talyesyn

DeletedUser7653

Still looking for new members.

Brand new players and experienced players are equally welcome, as long as you can be active at least once a week and are willing to help your Fellows with trade, Neighbourly Help and advice.

Check us out on ElvenStats.com and apply to join.

DeletedUser9171

Hi Jasmina, I have finally managed to navigate my way here. Toni. AKA Tonkenleigh