• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rewards table

DeletedUser971

lucky I guess , last one I got 12 runes, this one only 1 from round 3, then kp's and relics again.

DeletedUser1925

I wish i get more KPs. Relics and rune shards don't care. Pretty much useless. Already completed tome of secrets. 1kp + 500 supplies for scout for 4x4 LOL! Worse than MA.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Squad 288

btw, I think there has been some adjustment to the rewards THIS week, there are way more runeslots than ever before.
Maybe a way to adress the concerns people had about the lack or runes for the new wonders for advanced players?

Round 1: (2 tp/20 prov. tp)
1: 4/4
2: 4/4
3+: 2/2

Round 2: (4 tp/50 prov. tp)
1: 6/6
2: 6/6
3: 4/4
4: 4/4
5+: 2/2

Round 3: (8 tp/150 prov. tp)
1: Rune
2: Rune
5: 4/4
6: 4/4
7+: 2/2

Round 4: (16 tp/ 300 prov. tp)
3: Rune
4: Rune
5: 6/6
6: 6/6
7: 4/4
8: 8/8

On my chapter II lowbie account I do the first 3 provinvies and get the same rewards o those 3 as my main.

Will update this post shortly with 4 more rounds of round 4.

Last edited:

DeletedUser971

crazy, how many provinces have got open. that also counts towards this. you got 4 runes, I only got 2 for my first 2 in round 4.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Squad 288 provinces 275

Round 1: (2 tp/20 prov. tp)
1: 4/4
2: 4/4
3+: 2/2

Round 2: (4 tp/50 prov. tp)
1: 6/6
2: 6/6
5+: 2/2

Round 3: (8 tp/150 prov. tp)
5: 4/4
6: 4/4
7+: 2/2

Round 4: (16 tp/ 300 prov. tp)
3: Rune
4: Rune
5: 6/6
6: 6/6
7: 4/4
8: 4/4
9: 4/4
10 4/4
11 4/4
12 4/4
13 4/4
14 4/4

Round 5 (32 tp/300 prov tp)
1-6 : 6 relics
7+: 6 relics 6 KP

Round 6 (64 tp / 1000 prov tp)
1+ : rune.

On my chapter II lowbie account at round 4 provincie 3 I still get a rune and that one has not many provincies qonquered. (48)

pWIeM49.jpg

DeletedUser971

what surprises me is the difference in runes given. crazy has the most provinces open and squad 23 researched, got 6. shadow has less provinces open and at squad 21 got 4. me, squad 23 and only 3 runes so far. all the kp's and relics line up for everything else. this one is non boosted for me, wonder if that has something to do with giving out runes.

DeletedUser

wonder if that has something to do with giving out runes.
To think creatively,
  • It would make sense if the rewards were sensitive to the Runes that you ALREADY have in your inventory. That would be easy enough to check, server side, before the Runes were awarded.
  • Distance has some influence on the difficulty of the fights, and perhaps on the catering costs.
  • Research has some influence on the composition of the opponents, and probably on the size of the squads and the catering costs.
Ye Olde "Fog of War" so I very much doubt that we're ever going to get any straight answers from the developers.

DeletedUser971

conclusion, I will do lvl 1+2, 7- up, will not bother with 3-6. I cannot see any pattern for the differences in our rune rewards. all the other rewards were similar.

DeletedUser

for the AW that i already completed.
So you've already upgraded level 6 and level 11? Ancient Wonders aren't ever going to be completed.

The reason they're pretty wimpy at the lower levels is SO THAT they won't be ridiculously overpowered at the higher levels.

DeletedUser1925

So you've already upgraded level 6 and level 11? Ancient Wonders aren't ever going to be completed.

The reason they're pretty wimpy at the lower levels is SO THAT they won't be ridiculously overpowered at the higher levels.
I mean't i have all runes that i can build that low bonus AW... who is gonna put 1000+ kp into aw, seriously?

DeletedUser971

To think creatively,
  • It would make sense if the rewards were sensitive to the Runes that you ALREADY have in your inventory. That would be easy enough to check, server side, before the Runes were awarded.
  • Distance has some influence on the difficulty of the fights, and perhaps on the catering costs.
  • Research has some influence on the composition of the opponents, and probably on the size of the squads and the catering costs.
Ye Olde "Fog of War" so I very much doubt that we're ever going to get any straight answers from the developers.

it was more referring to the difference in runes awarded between the three of us that posted here. I got the least and was in the middle, while shadow with less provinces open and lower on the tec tree, got 1 more and crazy with more provinces open and in the same place on the tec tree, got 3 more than me.

DeletedUser

FP Club LOD.jpg
who is gonna put 1000+ kp into aw, seriously?
Elvenar has not yet reached that point, but in a year or so Ancient Wonders will be
how you separate the sheep from the goats.

I manage a 40 member Forge Point Club for our guild, and we LEVEL a half dozen
Great Buildings every day. Many of us earmark more than 50 points per day for
the development of our Great Buildings. Take a look at today's status report,
which I posted just a couple of hours ago. It's typical

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1925

View attachment 1475
Elvenar has not yet reached that point, but in a year or so Ancient Wonders will be
how you separate the sheep from the goats.

I manage a 40 member Forge Point Club for our guild, and we LEVEL a half dozen
Great Buildings every day. Many of us earmark more than 50 points per day for
the development of our Great Buildings. Take a look at today's status report,
which I posted just a couple of hours ago. It's typical

I'll be always sheep because i'll never catch up... is IMPOSSBILE (unless everybody at the top stop playing).

DeletedUser

Or until they get old and tired and stale. Folks who are entrenched in their rut are usually the LAST folks to respond to new realities.

Change RARELY comes from the top, because the folks at the top LIKE the Status Quo.

Deleted User - 106219

New tournament. Let's see what the rewards will be and if there's a difference between boostred and non-boosted good (Steel is one of my boosted goods in both worlds, so Planks is non-boosted in both).

Arendyll (Chapter V - A Path to Heritage):
Race: Humans
Squad size in normal provinces: 180
Completed Provinces: 70
Reward for completion:
Tournament Province 1, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics

Tournament Province 2, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics

Tournament Province 3, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics

Winyandor (Chapter VII - Fairies):
Race: Elves
Squad size in normal provinces: 264
Completed Provinces: 140
Reward for completion:
Tournament Province 1, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 1, Level 2: 6 KP and 6 Relics

Tournament Province 2, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 2: 6 KP and 6 Relics

Tournament Province 3, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics

Also, in case there was any doubt, the enemy uinits are different between worlds. My Human city saw some Blessed Paladins in the first round of the first province. My Elves did not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser971

same rewards as last time so far, went up to lvl 11 and the units for the first nine were the same, 3 axe, 1 dog and 1 priests or 1 crossbow, 1 axe and 3 priests. after lvl 10 they got the same again. 1 paladin, 1 dog, 1 axe and 2 priests or 1 storm, 2 axe, 1 dog and a priest. Stopped because I was bored.

Shadow got 2 more relics and kp's than me again for the second lvl.

Deleted User - 106219

Arendyll: 4 groups of Blessed Paladin, 3x Axe Barbarian I, Priest I and 4 groups of 3x Priest I, Cerberus II, Blessed Paladin

Winyandor: 4 groups consist of Cerberus II, Paladin II, Storm Barbarian, 2x Axe Barbarian I. The other 4 groups consist of Axe Barbarian I, Crossbowman I, Paladin I, Priest I, Cerberus II

This is boring, so I'm not going to bother with the rest of the provinces.

Deleted User - 106219

I am. Maybe I didn't write things clearly. For example, "Blessed Paladin, 3x Axe Barbarian I, Priest I" means "Blessed Paladin, Axe Barbarian, Axe Barbarian, Axe Barbarian, Priest"