• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rewards table

DeletedUser971

Please could a mod provide a table for the rewards offered in the tournaments for someone on squad 23, for lvl's 1-16 and all the rounds. thank you. Will settle a bug question that I have raised. Some nice proof.

Edit: Now Tuesday, and no updates from the mods yet. pity

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1295

Well, me being a Forum Mod, I won't be able to do so and I guess no other mod either will have the resources to provide such a table... sorry...

• First of all:
The rewards for the Tournaments can be split into 3 kinds of rewards:
1 - the reward for completing 1 tournament encounter : reward = tournament points (shown upon completion of a tournament encounter);
2 - the reward for completing 1 tournament province: reward = shown in the top left corner window that appears when opening a tournament province and depends on several individual factors*;
3 - the reward for one's achievements in a tournament upon the ending of the tournament: this reward also depends on several individual factors*.

Imho it will be nearly impossible for anyone (except the developers) to provide a complete table for all rewards, since often tournament rewards depend on individual factors such as:
- Advancement in the Tech Tree;
- Advancement on conquered provinces;
- Neighbors taking part in a tournament;
- etc.

P.S. @mikeatgatwick: When it comes to bugs, these will be investigated by our QA mods who can get confirmation on something being a bug. Please put questions with regard to your bug report in your bug-thread ;)

DeletedUser971

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I did realise there some factors involved with something like this, but there has to be base from which it is all worked out. We all receive very similar rewards in my fellowship and the forum seems to get similar rewards for the levels completed.

The amount of neighbours competing in the tournament, does that increase or decrease your rewards. Same goes for completed provinces, does having more open increase or decrease the level of rewards. Since we all get similar rewards, have the rewards given out been right? Goes of course for the tec tree too.

For me, I am at the end of fairies with 234 provinces open. Should I get more or less rewards than some one that is near the end of dwarfs and with 170 provinces open. We have both received the same rewards during the tournament.

p.s: hope I took note of the ps and did not add any bug stuff in here

DeletedUser1295

... p.s: hope I took note of the ps and did not add any bug stuff in here
You did :) and I thank you for that!

Some personal notes from me as a player:

With regard to my 2nd point (the reward for completing 1 tournament province):
When comparing my rewards with those of my in-game fellows, these might differ. Maybe this has to do with whether the province is a boosted good. Also the costs to 'cater' such a province / the amount of provinces discovered / etc. ? seem to be related to the reward. I really am not sure what is the cause of different rewards here, but at least I can see what I get in the top left tournament window for completing the tournament province ;)

With regard to my 3rd point (the reward for one's achievements in a tournament upon the ending of the tournament):
As far as I know, the reward for one's achievements in a tournament upon the ending of the tournament can increase as well as decrease when more neighbors took part in the tournament. I play on several servers/worlds and sometimes I'll get some rewards (being relics mainly in my case) after the tournament has ended, while in my 'big' city I sometimes get none at all :(

It might be a nice idea to share each others findings here to see whether we can make some more sense as to what factors increase your reward.

Please mention on which reward you are commenting! Either:
Tournament province reward OR Total reward upon the end of a tournament.

Deleted User - 106219

As far as I know, the reward for one's achievements in a tournament upon the ending of the tournament can increase as well as decrease when more neighbors took part in the tournament. I play on several servers/worlds and sometimes I'll get some rewards (being relics mainly in my case) after the tournament has ended, while in my 'big' city I sometimes get none at all :(
I was under the impression - based on the tournaments so far - that the Relics we get at the end of a turnament are the rewards from the checkpoints we have reached in the tournament provinces (so the more checkpoints reached - the bigger the rewards at the end). Isn't that how checkpoints work?

DeletedUser971

It might be a nice idea to share each others findings here to see whether we can make some more sense as to what factors increase your reward.

I was hoping you were going to pull out the secret squirrel rewards sheet and give us a starting point.

the rewards at the end of the tournament are based on the amount of check points reached, when checking the tournament menu, it usually gives you how many check points reached. but if you are playing by your self and you go up to round 5 (under correction if its not 5 but 6) , you will receive 2 relics for that level. If you only go up to round 3, you will get one relic per level.

my first two levels are the most rewarding if I was just going to do a few, it will be them. if the 3rd level gave 2 relics and kp's then first 2 levels, gives me 4 and for round 2, 6 kp's and relics.

round 1-3 is normally kp's and relics, but after lvl 8 the numbers go down to only 2kp's and relics. round 4 is a few runes, usually only to lvl 4. and round 5 is 6kp's and runes up to lvl 8 then drops again down to 4 or 2 kp's and relics.

round 6 has only been runes.

add: the catering cost after level 10 for the higher rounds are high. you can spend up to 70k in the 3 tiers to cater one encounter. the one that I remember was level 14 round 5. 20k marble, 30k scrolls and 20 elixir for the encounter. (this is why fighting usually wins in the tournaments)

Deleted User - 106219

Well, since the new tournament has started, let's see what rewards we will be getting for completing tournament provinces. I'll use this post for my data.

Arendyll (Chapter V - A Path to Heritage):
Race: Humans
Squad size in normal provinces: 156
Completed Provinces: 70
Reward for completion:
Tournament Province 1, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 3, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 2: 6 KP and 6 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 2: 4 KP and 4 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 3: 1 Random Rune
Tournament Province 2, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics

Tournament Province 2, Level 4: 1 Random Rune

Winyandor (Chapter VII - Fairies):
Race: Elves
Squad size in normal provinces: 264
Completed Provinces: 138
Reward for completion:
Tournament Province 1, Level 1: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 3, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 4, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 5, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 6, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 7, Level 1: 2 KP and 2 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 2: 6 KP and 6 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 2: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 3, Level 2: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 4, Level 2: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 5, Level 2: 2 KP and 2 Relics
Tournament Province 6, Level 2: 2 KP and 2 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 3: 1 Random Rune
Tournament Province 2, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 3, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 4, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 5, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics
Tournament Province 6, Level 3: 4 KP and 4 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 4: 1 Random Rune
Tournament Province 2, Level 4: 1 Random Rune
Tournament Province 3, Level 4: 1 Random Rune
Tournament Province 4, Level 4: 6 KP and 6 Relics
Tournament Province 5, Level 4: 6 KP and 6 Relics
Tournament Province 6, Level 4: 6 KP and 6 Relics

Tournament Province 1, Level 5: 6 Relics
Tournament Province 2, Level 5: 6 Relics
Tournament Province 3, Level 5: 6 Relics
Tournament Province 4, Level 5: 6 Relics

DeletedUser971

Winyandor
Elfs
Squad size 288
Completed provinces: 236
Research: end of chapter 7
Non boosted

Rewards

Level 1-8

Round 1: 4 relics 4 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's
Round 2: 6 relics 6 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's
Round 3: 1 x Rune / 4 relics 4 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's / 2 relics 2 kp's
Round 4: 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 6 relics 6 kp's / 6 relics 6 kp's / 6 relics 6 kp's / 6 relics 6 kp's / / 6 relics 6 kp's / 4 relics 4 kp's
Round 5: 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics / 6 relics 6 kp's
Round 6: 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune / 1 x Rune

DeletedUser971

Could someone please in chapter 4 and 5 also post there rewards. Would be nice to get a broader view of the tournament from different levels

Deleted User - 106219

this is why if someone from chapter 3,4 and 5 would post there rewards we would start to see a pattern
I added a little more info about my Human city. Also, if I'm understanding youre post correctly, round 2 of my third province gives more KP/Relics than round 2 of your third province.

Deleted User - 106219

looks that way, where are you on the research tree?
I have researched:
- Advanced Scouts
- Fairy Portal Site
- Flower Lane
- Day Farm
- Night Farm
- City Expansion 27
- City Expansion 28
- Squad Size Upgrade 20
- Squad Size Upgrade 21
- Harvest Festival
- Blossom Street

I'm about to research Fairy Style Residences (currently at 73/74 KP).

DeletedUser971

thanks, not that far behind me and already a difference of 2 kp's and relics. need more people to compare

DeletedUser1925

Start of chapter 3.
if i remember correctly:
steel tournaments:
province 1:
level1: (4kp / ? relics)
level2: (6kp / ? relics)
province 2:
level1: (4kp / ? relics)
level2: (6kp / ? relics)
province 3: level1: 2kp / 2 relics
province 4: level1: 2kp / 2 relics

DeletedUser1295

What I have noticed so far is:
• the reward # of KP's equals the reward # of relics when completing a tournament province;
• I have not seen a difference yet in these amounts whether the tournament is about a boosted or non-boosted good.
• The costs for catering a tournament encounter increase in relation to the amount of 'normal' provinces acquired/discovered (not sure which it is).

Just my two cents for now, I'm not much of a fighter, so I haven't looked at the units and neither did I look at the # of tournament points :p

DeletedUser971

cheapnar, could you add your squad level please. that is used to determine rewards.

DeletedUser1925

Level 3:
Province 1: 100/150 Tournament points / 1 rune shard
Province 2: 150 Tournament points / 1 rune shard

Edited: Zanyah - 2016-06-24 - corrected typo ;)