• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Reward List for Wonder Assistance

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I originally made this list for the dutch server, therefore the wonders names are listed in both english and dutch.
it's far from complete so far but it might be some great help to you

How to Use:

25/2: the first number represents the amount of knowledge points you are awarded when the wonders level is completed, the second number represents the amount of runes you will be rewarded
5/-: This means you are rewarded only 5 knowledge points and no runes
Yellow blocks: These blocks are not confirmed to either have or havent data in them.

the following link will send you to an Microsoft Excel Online form, running from my Microsoft Onedrive account.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AvBM0rLVeoWBjDuYLZDhdw2VLRDz

Want to assist? Send me an ingame message to "CWs evil eye"(Winyandor) with the name of the player and the wonder which data I am missing. I will not add data to this list that I can't confirm myself.
Changes will be immidiatly once I upload the new data, the link stays the same troughout this process.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I have just updated the link after a mayor update.
the old link unfortunatly will no longer be maintained, so please change the link if you saved it.

-Added a ton of information on wonders
-Splitted the languages in seperate branches.

njoy.