• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Reward buildings

Thagdal

Sorcerer
just wondering with some reward buildings offering different resources/goods through different chapters. if i had a building that gives supplies in chapter 5, then i get to dwarves and it gives me goods, does this change happen automatically or does the said building need to be upgraded?
building example is the below.

Monopteros.PNG

DeletedUser6744

I might be wrong but I thought whatever chapter you are in when you get the building it gives you the item show for that chapter and does not change as you move through the chapters.. so if you get it in chapter 5 and the reward is supplies I think it remains as supplies as you reach new chapters with it.. someone will of course correct me if I'm wrong.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Beergutt is right. Summonings will tend to become obsolete as you advance in tech tree and better regular buildings become available.

We have been promised a spell that will upgrade summonings to higher chapters, but when that will be released, who knows.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @Thagdal

It is just as @BeerGutt and @LazyTony said. The building will give you the rewards that it said when you get it. At present, if you progress in the technology tree and change to a new chapter, that building rewards will not be updated and will continue having the same characteristics as when you obtained it.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei