• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Reverse countdown in negative seconds ?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Is that a new feature? I can't guess the point... o_O
reverse.countdown1.png

Deleted User - 106219

Already reported on Beta, but so far they can't figure out the cause or any exact reproduction steps. It SEEMS to have something to do with the fact the player has an active Inspiring Meditation spell, but that's it.

DeletedUser

I have it as well, but only on one city - Lisica on Winyandor, and it started when I was clearing province 6 in the tournament.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Already reported on Beta, but so far they can't figure out the cause or any exact reproduction steps. It SEEMS to have something to do with the fact the player has an active Inspiring Meditation spell, but that's it.
it cured by itself, probably when the IM spell ran out...

VallyStarr

Dreamer
I'm having this sort of a problem as well, at least in my city on the Arendyll server. It seems that anything I do like gain KP, spend KP, set up a trade offer, will reset the countdown, for a moment showing the -4000 seconds, then switching back to 59:59 m and starting to count down. I have the IM spell active.

Just confirmed it on Felyndrall as well. The countdown also resets when collecting coins from residences. IM spell active here too.

DeletedUser5306

I'm having this sort of a problem as well, at least in my city on the Arendyll server. It seems that anything I do like gain KP, spend KP, set up a trade offer, will reset the countdown, for a moment showing the -4000 seconds, then switching back to 59:59 m and starting to count down. I have the IM spell active.

Just confirmed it on Felyndrall as well. The countdown also resets when collecting coins from residences. IM spell active here too.

I have exactly the same issue, IM active, anything I do resets the countdown.... really annoying..

m4rt1n

Adept
I have exactly the same issue, IM active, anything I do resets the countdown.... really annoying..

I had the same issue and reported it to support who were very responsive and informed me it was a known bug caused by the IM spell and the bar would show a kp that was not yet complete causing the countdown errors. Once a kp was complete it corrected itself for me.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I've had it happen a couple of times, so the second time I took a note of the time. The countdown timer kept resetting and not going below 50 mins for 45 mins or so, it took 110 mins for my 1st KP to be added. After that it behaved normally.

VallyStarr

Dreamer
The developers seem to be working on this, since the problem is changing. Though sadly, it seems to be getting worse, not better.

It is connected to the Inspiring Mediation spell, since the problems only show up after I just started it fresh. Now I can't even use any Knowledge points while the bug is in effect, I keep getting an error message about an Internal error and to please try again later. Then the game reloads. Also, the timer to the next KP resets at many actions, like collecting coins from Residences.

DeletedUser3097

Now I can't even use any Knowledge points while the bug is in effect, I keep getting an error message about an Internal error and to please try again later.

A temporary way round this is to add the KP one at a time. :)

DeletedUser6598

sometimes np stop at 10 and go no higher outher times it keeps going