• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Returning Player

DeletedUser340

Hi all,

Experienced player here. Started playing Elvenar pretty much from day 1. Got all the way to Orcs chapter on Arendyll, but stopped playing over there. I wanted to try out elves and created another city on Felyndral, but couldn't play that regularly. Lately I'm missing the game and would like to continue building my elven city on Felyndral and therefore I'm looking for an active fellowship to join. I'm at the end of chapter III, so players with similar timeline would be the best fit. I would love to help a smaller fellowship to grow and maybe one day reach the top ranks on Felyndral.

Looking forward to hear from you here or in the game :)

Vergs

DeletedUser4944

Hi all,

Experienced player here. Started playing Elvenar pretty much from day 1. Got all the way to Orcs chapter on Arendyll, but stopped playing over there. I wanted to try out elves and created another city on Felyndral, but couldn't play that regularly. Lately I'm missing the game and would like to continue building my elven city on Felyndral and therefore I'm looking for an active fellowship to join. I'm at the end of chapter III, so players with similar timeline would be the best fit. I would love to help a smaller fellowship to grow and maybe one day reach the top ranks on Felyndral.

Looking forward to hear from you here or in the game :)

Vergs
Hi Vergs,
Elven Guardians may be a good fit for you. We are active players, we get 6 chests in tournament and finish adventures. Our main goal is to have only active members who play as much as we do, meaning at least once a day. We have many players in chapter 3 and 4 at the moment. We have a kp exchange going and help new cities with goods to cater extra provinces to get more relics in tournaments.