• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Returning player looking for fellowship for self and friends

Hi there,

I previously played 3 years ago and got to end of research around the time they introduced sentient goods, I can't recall exactly but fairly sure I was top 500 player if not higher and even on my return with the account inactive for 3 years I'm still a top 2500 player. A friend was looking for new game to play and I suggested Elvenar and got back into it myself on showing them it. now with partners taking an interest we have four cities looking for a home. The fellowship we are in at present is very friendly but super casual and gets 4 chest largely because of our efforts. The aspirations for the fellowship adventure for our current fellowship is to maybe finish one path, which is underwhelming as I seem to recall I feel like I could do that little just on my own last time I played.

Contrast that lack of ambition vs we are logging in every day multiple times a day to get 3 hour goods done and feel we could be earning more in a more active fellowship. We started around the start of February and currently we are sitting at 27k, 19k, 12k and 3.5k respectively.
Goods boosts of Steel x3, planks x1, scrolls x2, crystals, silk, potions, dust x2, gems. So not too badly balanced.

Ideally looking for a fellowship that can take all 4 of us and aims to have a relaxed atmosphere but still likes to get the most out of working together. Tournament participation we enjoy spire is new and yet to get the hang of how best to progress so can take or leave spire just now tbh.

Anyone able to offer 4 cities a home?

El Tel

Novice
Hiya I understand "Blades of Thunder" is a new fellowship just started they are looking for players, they will welcome all 4 of you

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please bear in mind that you cannot have more than one account in a Fellowship guys, as per our Game Rules. This means if you have 4 accounts that you will need them to be in 4 different Fellowships.

Please bear in mind that you cannot have more than one account in a Fellowship guys, as per our Game Rules. This means if you have 4 accounts that you will need them to be in 4 different Fellowships.
So you don't read my post then delete my comment? This is seriously heavy handed moderation. You should be ashamed.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Shammy Levva There are certain rules concerning Accounts that share an IP Address. If I could point you to our Game Rules (in particular Rule 7): https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/game_rules/

We of course want everyone to enjoy Elvenar, however, these rules are put in place to ensure there are no issues or misunderstandings concerning Pushing.

Whilst the rules do not allow for Shared IP Accounts in the same Fellowships, I hope you and your Partner (and your friends) find suitable individual Fellowships to take you in and take you forward in your Journey!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hi @Shammy Levva There are certain rules concerning Accounts that share an IP Address. If I could point you to our Game Rules (in particular Rule 7): https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/game_rules/

We of course want everyone to enjoy Elvenar, however, these rules are put in place to ensure there are no issues or misunderstandings concerning Pushing.

Whilst the rules do not allow for Shared IP Accounts in the same Fellowships, I hope you and your Partner (and your friends) find suitable individual Fellowships to take you in and take you forward in your Journey!! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Somewhat ludicrious over reach from the forum moderators here. I fully understand the rules these are absolutely NOT push accounts but 4 individuals who just want to relax playing a game. It is ludicrous because the game is RIFE with people breaking these rules, and complaining about recent changes to KP donations. Yet it brings in revenue so a blind eye is turned.

I'm going to delete my account now and go elsewhere. This has been exceptionally bad customer service you should be ashamed.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Shammy Levva I apologise you feel that our intention here is to dissuade you from play, we only wish to make you aware of the reasons we ask for Players who share an IP Address to refrain from joining Fellowships together.

We also encourage players who see any level of Rule Breaking to contact our Support team immediately where it will be fully investigated and dealt with accordingly.

I of course cannot stop you from leaving us, but I would ask that you understand our position here to ensure our rules are followed and understood when we see a potential issue.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Booff

Alchemist
I was going to suggest to my wife to start playing, share some quality time but now I Will have to force her to move out and get her own IP, if we want to play together in the same fs. Prolly just as well. What was I thinking?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
The rules say:
  • Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.
Doesn't it mean that it's ok to play with your partner in the same fellowship as long as you're invited by someone with different internet connection?

Booff

Alchemist
Okay I have a different IP and I invite Shammy. I then invite his mate to my fellowship and you are saying I am breaking the rules because that is what I was plan on doing. I sent the invite yesterday. Daily active players are hard to find sometimes.
We are short three atm Then again I understand it leaves a loophole for the dishonest.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The main reason for this rule is due to dishonest players who use this as part of the way they work to operate Push Accounts, to damage the game, hence it is part of rule 7.
This is why we periodically remind about this as it seems to get forgotten.
What you seem to be eluding to @Silly Bubbles is a loophole within the wording there. If you are operating in balanced gameplay; so therefore not Pushing one or each other, this is not a problem. But the line is there for great reason

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
What you seem to be eluding to @Silly Bubbles is a loophole within the wording there. If you are operating in balanced gameplay; so therefore not Pushing one or each other, this is not a problem. But the line is there for great reason

Sorry, I'm not aware of eluding anything. All I did was stating the rule and asking a question about an understanding of it that is common sense and also accepted within community so it would be great to have a confirmation on that one. To me, I wasn't adding any additional meaning to the rule that is not stated. :)