• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Returner seeking active FS

DeletedUser8838

Hi having completed the game in my original guise I have decided to start again. However my current FS does not chat or trade which is making life hard work. I have only been back for a few days so still relatively small but will grow.

DeletedUser8865

You are welcome to join Warriors of the Light... we are active, very new with a broad range in our members- some more advanced and some less. We can help you grow- we chat, trade and are getting at least five chests in this tournament and it's our first one!

Timneh

Artisan
You will be very welcome in White Lions. We help new players as much as we can and encourage them to place zero star trades.
We don't really have any rules, just try to do neighbourly help visits at least 4 times a week. We normally get 6 chests in tournaments and sometimes go for 10. Do as much or as little as you want to do in tournaments and FAs. Hope to hear from you.

DeletedUser8959

The Elves Of Rivendell would welcome you :)

We are starting up a relaxed, fun fellowship where we all help each other. Check us out.

DeletedUser8160

Hi having completed the game in my original guise I have decided to start again. However my current FS does not chat or trade which is making life hard work. I have only been back for a few days so still relatively small but will grow.
Hello Satro. Are you still seeking a fellowship placement? Please consider the Flower-Elves - we have 3 places to fill.
Our fellowship name is borrowed from an ancient Chinese folktale called "the Flower-Elves" and the story can be found at https://www.worldoftales.com/Asian_folktales/Chinese_Folktale_54.html

We are a Fellowship group, seeking players to learn and enjoy the game with, to share knowledge and to provide support. Here to play, no pressure, no rules for FUN...! We actively assist each other in trades and using the daily friendship gifts. Please consider.

ElvenZorkan
Archmage