• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Resurgent... Looking for Active Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser4802
  • Start date

DeletedUser4802

Hi All

Resurgent are a friendly, no stress fellowship, who regularly get chest 10 in tournaments, and are a solid silver performer in the spire.

We are also looking to do a Gold run on the spire on a monthly basis.

Basic rules
1000 pts in tournaments
Spire Participation
Regular Visits
Fair Trades

We are looking for active players, ideally well established but any sized player will be considered.

If you are interested message rad888.

Deleted User - 849002270

Hi I’m not quite at the level you are wanting but I’m hoping (if you don’t mind me asking) that you might be able to help me. I’m a newbie and joined a fellowship at the same time as another newbie. Unfortunately the fellowship wasn’t very active or supportive so I have set up my own. The other newbie also wants to join me but we don’t know how to make that happen. Are you able to help please?

Julian

Sorcerer
Hi I’m not quite at the level you are wanting but I’m hoping (if you don’t mind me asking) that you might be able to help me. I’m a newbie and joined a fellowship at the same time as another newbie. Unfortunately the fellowship wasn’t very active or supportive so I have set up my own. The other newbie also wants to join me but we don’t know how to make that happen. Are you able to help please?
If you visit your friend, click on their fellowship banner. You can then invite them. They can then accept the invite.

Deleted User - 849002270

Thanks for replying, but I can’t visit my friend, they don’t appear on my world map so far. I can message them but can’t visit them from there as far as I can work out. If I click on them I get the option to report them but nothing else. Sorry to be a pain, is there anything else I can try? (There’s nothing on the wiki, I already tried there.) TIA xxx

DeletedUser4802

Hi Aseret
You are too small for Resurgent as you thought, but I can get you both in another Fellowship I run "Fantasy Fellowship", are you interested in that?
rad888

DeletedUser4802

Thanks for replying, but I can’t visit my friend, they don’t appear on my world map so far. I can message them but can’t visit them from there as far as I can work out. If I click on them I get the option to report them but nothing else. Sorry to be a pain, is there anything else I can try? (There’s nothing on the wiki, I already tried there.) TIA xxx
I you click on their name in the message it should give u an option to visit, I think... are you on a pc or the app?

Deleted User - 849002270

App. We got round it, we’ve both been invited to join another fellowship. Thanks for all your help, much appreciated. Xx

DeletedUser4802

5 Spaces Available, any active players considered... :)

rad888