• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Resource available

• Thread starter DeletedUser8632
  • Start date

DeletedUser8632

I do:

- 700 to 1000 Score in tournament regularly, up to 1600 in the easy ones.
- First level of Spire weekly.
- Fair non-cross tier trades
- active in AWKP Threads
- Daily visits.

I don't:

- Interact or try to participate in chat. I got burned once, and once is enough.

Timneh

Artisan
You would be welcome in the white lions. I have sent you an invite. We are quite relaxed and let members do pretty much what they want, the only rule we have is members must do a minimum of 4 neighbourly help visits per week. Check us out to see if you are interested.

DeletedUser4802

Happy to have you in Phoenix Rises as well if you want to try it.... I will send you an invite just accept or reject as you want....

DeletedUser8632

I have to sheepishly apologise to @Timneh, @rad888 and others. I caused a bit of drama in my FS today and thought it would be best to leave. My archmage and friends in the FS have since illuminated me that I was very much mistaken.

If you have ever read any of my posts in the forum you know I am not always the coolest most mellow fellow. Apologies for my premature ejac... announcement and thank you for the offer, I really do appreciate it.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have to sheepishly apologise to @Timneh, @rad888 and others. I caused a bit of drama in my FS today and thought it would be best to leave. My archmage and friends in the FS have since illuminated me that I was very much mistaken.

If you have ever read any of my posts in the forum you know I am not always the coolest most mellow fellow. Apologies for my premature ejac... announcement and thank you for the offer, I really do appreciate it.

lol, you know we love you in our fellowship on Arendyll also @tesla333 :)

Hekata

Artisan
You are welcome in our FS, Tesla if you play on Arendyll and want to change. There is no drama, and the chat is optional, a few of us are chatty, some are always silent. We are trying to improve our tournament scores and we could certainly use someone who plays the Spire with the upcoming multiplayer mode.
Feel free to drop me a line if that moment ever comes :)

DeletedUser8632

You are welcome in our FS, Tesla if you play on Arendyll and want to change. There is no drama, and the chat is optional, a few of us are chatty, some are always silent. We are trying to improve our tournament scores and we could certainly use someone who plays the Spire with the upcoming multiplayer mode.
Feel free to drop me a line if that moment ever comes :)

Ha, not until hell freezes over! Our Arendyll FS is amazing! :) Did I already say we were about 30 seconds away from being 4th in the FA? Without dedicated FA accounts! (had to sneak that in)

Thank you for the offer, though - its appreciated. And if I may be so bold, I'd like to extent a similar offer to you: If you are ever no content with your FS in Arendyll, you would be very welcome in ours.