• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Residence upgrades

• Thread starter DeletedUser9285
  • Start date

DeletedUser9285

I’m a reasonably new player. I have upgraded all my residences to level 15 but now need more population to upgrade other building but I am unsure how to upgrade further. It just says research, but what do I need to research??? I don’t have room for more residences.
Any help greatly appreciated.

DeletedUser

The next research in the technology tree is in chapter 6 - Dwarves. So there is no way for a while to upgrade further, the only option you have is to be more space efficient and/or play free more expansions

DeletedUser9285

The next research in the technology tree is in chapter 6 - Dwarves. So there is no way for a while to upgrade further, the only option you have is to be more space efficient and/or play free more expansions
Great stuff thank you. Couldn’t figure out where the next upgrade would be.

DeletedUser

@Deb C Also, one thing you may want to consider is to only have the factories of your boost type, instead of all. In your case, steel-scroll-dust and get rid of the rest, they are not efficient enough to keep.

DeletedUser9285

@Deb C Also, one thing you may want to consider is to only have the factories of your boost type, instead of all. In your case, steel-scroll-dust and get rid of the rest, they are not efficient enough to keep.
How do I get the other things I need? I find I can’t get them easily from the trader. Never what I need when I need it.

FieryArien

Necromancer
How do I get the other things I need? I find I can’t get them easily from the trader. Never what I need when I need it.
  1. Post trades yourself.
  2. Join an active fellowship. There is even a section on this forum to post requests (find the one that corresponds with your world). :)
Ad 1: Unless you are in a very deserted part of the world, there are big players who already discovered you and they see your trades. These players often take small trades from small players to help them. If you keep your trades at 1:1 ratio and only post the same tier, you should be all right.

*same tier means you only trade between marble-steel-planks (tier 1), or between crystal-scrolls-silk (tier 2), or between elixir-dust-gems (tier 3).