• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Research tree order is scrambled since 1.49 update

Paladestar

Enchanter
Since the 1.49 update the research order has been changed, it is now somewhat chaotic compared to before. You used to have technologies that fed into each other relatively close in the order. E.g. Superior Armory used to be at the top of its column, which fed into Treant Promotion, at the top of the next column. Now Superior Armory is at the bottom of its column, feeding into Treant Promotion which is still at the top of its column. So the lines between these columns now cross (stack) needlessly and make it a mess to follow. Another example, Dryad was top of its column, now it's moved down 4 places to the bottom - It feeds into Cerberus, which was at the top of its column and it is now in the middle, etc.

This is in the browser/Flash version of the game.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for reporting this- it is a confirmed bug which should be resolved in due course. :)

DeletedUser3097

I'd love to know how this happens . Weird ! :rolleyes:

I have a theory but it is unconfirmed...

spaghetti code.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
My research tree seems to be in a different position every time I visit it since the update.Very strange and I almost left kp in the wrong place.

m4rt1n

Adept
Who is doing research anyway? We are using KPs for badge making ofc .
*tongue is deep in cheek*
Now we know why this particular badge was introduced this particular week :rolleyes:

Me, as I am still continuing to forward my world. :eek:

DeletedUser2920

Since the 1.49 update the research order has been changed, it is now somewhat chaotic compared to before. You used to have technologies that fed into each other relatively close in the order. E.g. Superior Armory used to be at the top of its column, which fed into Treant Promotion, at the top of the next column. Now Superior Armory is at the bottom of its column, feeding into Treant Promotion which is still at the top of its column. So the lines between these columns now cross (stack) needlessly and make it a mess to follow. Another example, Dryad was top of its column, now it's moved down 4 places to the bottom - It feeds into Cerberus, which was at the top of its column and it is now in the middle, etc.

This is in the browser/Flash version of the game.

Yes, I'm getting it moving around on a constant basis. I ended up putting 10KP into one research I don't want to research simply because it was in the place where the one I wanted to put into had been for ages.

Great.

DeletedUser441

I strongly advise doing all research. You never know when it might come in handy. Pearls of wisdom should not be thrown away. ;) :D As long as the researches are still there I don't mind what order they appear in.

DeletedUser2920

I strongly advise doing all research. You never know when it might come in handy. Pearls of wisdom should not be thrown away. ;) :D As long as the researches are still there I don't mind what order they appear in.

Well yes, however I have two games, one is with fighting and the other is without fighting. So, the one without fighting doesn't need to have squad size upgrades therefore there's no point in doing that research when it leads to a dead end, which it seems to do a lot in later levels.

DeletedUser3337

Who is doing research anyway? We are using KPs for badge making ofc

Lelanya's Tower! It is multidimensional

1307 fellowships registered in this FA
476 have 0 points
184 have 100 points
37 have 200 points reached waypoint 3 where wonderbadges are needed

How many of the above fellowships do you think (logic and common sense) are indeed making wonderbadges?
My logic tells me, most of them will probably use their KP for research.

So in my dimension WE does not equal ALL :D

Lelanya

Mentor
1307 fellowships registered in this FA
476 have 0 points
184 have 100 points
37 have 200 points reached waypoint 3 where wonderbadges are needed

How many of the above fellowships do you think (logic and common sense) are indeed making wonderbadges?
My logic tells me, most of them will probably use their KP for research.

So in my dimension WE does not equal ALL :D
'We' means my fellowships of course. The tech tree is glitchy and near about useless. In the meantime the game is allowing us to make badges while swapping KPs with each other. I for one really enjoy the camaraderie that comes with these events ☺