• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Research notification bug

DeletedUser7611

1. What exactly is the problem? Including a screenshot can help a great deal.
The problem is with notification on research icon + it shows as it should be some kind of problem with that research.
2yosg07.png

1. Can you make the same problem occur more often? If so, how exactly? This information helps to find the cause of the bug.
It shows all the time in PC. But in mobile version, it doesn't show.
  1. On what world did you encounter this problem?
Felyndral
  1. When did you first experience the problem?
After latest upgrade.

Lelanya

Mentor
This is an old glitch from 22 months ago. The battle system was redesigned in September of 2017 and we got research kickbacks for Training Grounds and Cerebus. We got 2 weeks at optional and then it became mandatory. There was a lot of screaming from players who did not read the release notes so when Banshee came along she was flagged.
Put a point in that block and it will stop that.

FieryArien

Necromancer
(...)Put a point in that block and it will stop that.

I don’t understand this advise, could you please elaborate? Thanks. I have the same problem and I’d love the exclamation mark to go away.

If I remember correctly, the exclamation mark appeared some time after I started that chapter and it didn’t go away when I researched Banshee. I’m now in (very early) Fairies and it’s still bugging me every time I use browser to play Elvenar (it’s not often, but still).

DeletedUser7611

Well my update and research were same time, so I didn't know what causes it. Though maybe update causes it - that's why I created this bug topic.

I would also like to get better answer about losing the exclamation mark.
I don't get it, how to put a point in that block?

DeletedUser5976

I don't get it, how to put a point in that block?
You cannot. Lelanya was talking about it in general terms. People who have not yet researched it can put in one KP and the exclamation mark most of the time goes away. You have already researched it so that solution won't work for you. This happened to me as well and indeed as you have mentioned it happened just after a game update. However it did go away after a patch. So reporting it as a bug is indeed the only thing you can do at this moment I think.

DeletedUser3097

This is a known issue which keeps reoccurring, and it affects just some people. If you haven't yet researched Banshee, adding a knowledge point can make the exclamation mark vanish. But as in @MrPlugy's case, that won't work if the research is already completed.

Please be patient if you have this bug- it will resolved as soon as possible then hopefully the banshee won't be back to haunt us anytime soon. :eek: