• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Research Bug throwing me out of the game.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6744
  • Start date

DeletedUser6744

BeerGutt or BG for short.
Arendyll on En1.

Hello O' wise ones I need your help. I have a strange problem in Research which is if I add a KPs to Fratricidal war memorial it throws up an error then restarts the game without accepting the KPs I tried to add.. however if I place the KPs in another IE: Cerberus Promotion it accepts the KPs with no problem at all, I have tried clearing my internet cache and also the flash cache and did a full restart of the system but the problem remains.. as it works fine for Cerberus Promotion but crashes on the Fratricidal war memorial i'm stuck and need your assistance please. Below a screen shot of the error and as it shows I have added 33 of the required 52 KPs so it has been working until now. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
error.jpg

error2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6744

Please disregard this problem.. it seems me reporting it scared it into behaving. after restarting my system for a 3rd time the error seems to have sorted itself and I can now add KPs to the Fratricidal war memorial as I could the others.. odd though how it accepted them for others but there ya go..