• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Replacing Residences

DeletedUser2679

Is it a good idea to replace residences with the Phoenix Cult? I am in Constructs, so the population is more than a residence; I have no intention of purchasing magic residences. I always have an abundance of coins and I don't mind losing ranking points.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Yes, you will save place by replacing (part of) your residences with Cults. They will last you a very long time, if you are in Constructs already! Coins and ranking points don’t bother you, so go for it. You’ve got last 1,5 hour. I wish you good luck.

m4rt1n

Adept
If you can, I would replace culture, you never know if inno plan another block of 3 new guest races in the future.
The +side is that Phoenix Cult does not need a road connection so you can possibly gain more space that way also. Another + would be that your culture would rise significantly so the residences you do have would more than likely produce a higher yield of gold.
If it doesn't work out in future, worst case scenario is that you have to rebuild a few residences from scratch. :)