• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Repeated Stream Errors

Jedicris

Adventurer
Really annoyed this morning. Started to play and got repeated stream errors every-time I tried to do something.
After 7 of these, I switched to Flash from HTML and everything seems OK.

So, is HTML a lot of old crock and when are they going to get it stable?

Getting really fed up with this.

GRRR!

DeletedUser7733

HTML is still work in progress. I still have to sometimes switch between the two as last week my chat didn't work in HTML (only Chrome). It got fixed in couple of days so I'm back on HTML. I also found that some browsers run better than others, I find Opera and Chrome really good.

Personally, I had 1 stream error so far, I tried again after a minute or two and it was fine so it could be game related.

Killiak

Artisan
I've tried the HTML5 for a bit, on my laptop as well as on my (rather powerful) PC at home.
In both cases it was unstable, slow, glitchy.

If you prefer stability, FLash is the way to go. If you want to provide bug reports and user data, then HTML5 is the way to go ;)

DeletedUser3451

i've run the html client only in opera, both on a crappy laptop and decent desktop, in both cases i never had issues with it. the only thing i experienced was the changing of color of the loading bars, but that's fixed now.

so such issues might be result of browser settings or add-ons (such as adblockers etc) among everything else.

Jedicris

Adventurer
i've run the html client only in opera, both on a crappy laptop and decent desktop, in both cases i never had issues with it. the only thing i experienced was the changing of color of the loading bars, but that's fixed now.

so such issues might be result of browser settings or add-ons (such as adblockers etc) among everything else.
Ikarium, possibly, however if it was browser related surely it would occur in both Flash and HTML?

Now trying Opera for a while, so far so good.

DeletedUser3451

each browser handles different content types differently. it's possible the flash client to seem more stable just because browsers do not develop how flash is processed as much as html.
but it might not be the browser itself, it might be how some extensions treat the html code itself that causes the crashes. you might try different extensions with similar functionality to see if it makes any change about the client's stability, or test same extensions on different browsers as they in most cases have respective versions. i personally use the built-in adblocker in opera and no other extensions currently .

that's if you have time and will to poke it around though. the support might be helpful on the matter too, in case it is related with the game code or the server, or the path to their servers that you get.