• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Reorganize your city on the way ... Sandbox mode

DeletedUser4071

"But why all this, is it really necessary to make reorganization of the city so hard? Why?"

We all know that the mechanics of changing houses with different needs is a well established mechanic that you made a part of the game. Am in 5th stage and have like 5x5 square of free space. To delete a building is not really a choice > long time to develop it back again+ some like special ones cant be summoned again.

But in later stages when your city is really big ... you just cant really reorganize your city once you get BORED by your layout, and you are looking basically on the same or similar layout for the rest of the game. In 90% when you really don't dig deep delete road stuck all to one side and start from one side reorganizing. But why all this, is it really necessary to make reorganization of the city so hard? Why? All the (non connected to road signs, inability to see from different angels makes this just really too hard)

So, have you ever played CoC (Clash of clans) ? to build your city from scratch from sandbox, the ability to change your layout in so many ways that it gets you entertained for a LONG TIME

Ok you dont wanna make it too easy ... ok ... so you can challenge us ... like full MH of coins and tools > will be the cost of unlocking sandbox :) in each stage of game .... once unlocked you can freely reorganize your city to your needs and LIKES

It really would make more fun.

DeletedUser4963

Whole heartedly agreed, I can see why you don't allow rotations, and it does make it more realistic when you can't put a building in mid air. However it makes the game very frustrating, I have 4 buildings won in events and have new buildings I've unlocked but have no place to build them. it isn't worthwhile deleting a building just to place something. additionally unless you have a surplus you can't always afford to delete a building. I like the idea to pay to unlock this mode through coins, supplies or goods.

cwgiii

Shaman
According to the last live Q&A from the devs (and several previous responses), the capability to rotate building will not be available (for many reasons).