• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Removing Archmage

• Thread starter DeletedUser6653
  • Start date

DeletedUser6653

Our archmage has stopped playing (which is really helpful :(), is there any way to remove him and appoint a new one ??

Julian

Sorcerer
If they have been inactive for quite a while, you can contact support and they can make the change. Alternatively, you could decide on mass to form a new fellowship.

DeletedUser6653

Thanks for your replies. I have been thinking that maybe this fellowship isn't worth fighting for, because, not only is our AM inactive but, as Pauly7 stated, there is another 10 players inactive. So I'm considering just leaving and looking for a new FS, as it's very disappointing to have only a core group of 4-5 players participating on tournaments. Anyway, I think I have some deciding to do. Cheers !!!

Gargon667

Mentor
Thanks for your replies. I have been thinking that maybe this fellowship isn't worth fighting for, because, not only is our AM inactive but, as Pauly7 stated, there is another 10 players inactive. So I'm considering just leaving and looking for a new FS, as it's very disappointing to have only a core group of 4-5 players participating on tournaments. Anyway, I think I have some deciding to do. Cheers !!!

If the 4 or 5 are actually a group, you can move to a different FS together. Just look around on elvenstats, find a FS that has 5 empty spaces or just like yourself has tons of inactive towns, talk to the AM there and I am rather certain they will be happy to make space for you. I guess there are various reasons for keeping the inactive towns, but none would be important enough to say no to an active town that wants to join. So just go and talk to people! I am pretty sure most will see you like a gift from heaven rather than be unfriendly towards such a suggestion ;)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
If you do not want to part with your fellows, hit the elvenstats (or in the game), and study a little bit other FS. You will fine FS will good players with a similar problem than yours, having 10-12 inactive players. If you are a group and want to stick together, you can "fuse" with other FS, maybe starting a new one with your active fellows, plus the active fellows from the other FS.