• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Remove the limit of Broken shards capacity

Remove the limit of Broken shards stored from 10 to unlimited?

• Total voters

DeletedUser3040

[Summary]: Remove the limit of Broken shards stored from 10 to unlimited.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Found nothing on the subject.

[Details]: My suggestion is to remove the limit all together the same way we have unlimited storage for runes.

[Reasons for Implementing]:
With the changes to the tournaments rewards you can accumulate a lot of broken shards each week, if you participate actively. However, it might take you weeks to research new wonders where the broken shards will be needed. So, I feel that it will be a relevant improvement since we are able to gain many broken shards much quicker than before while the need for them is very limited, if any, at times.

In my experience, I've generated 10 broken shards, I have nowhere valuable to place them and when I am completing tournament provinces with Broken shard reward, I get nothing.

[Balance]: The only impact I can think of is that players will be able to accumulate plenty of Broken shards and activate the 9 runes of new Ancient Wonders they research faster.

What do you guys think? :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I "enjoyed" the same broken shards wasting... +1 ;)

Timneh

Artisan
It was said on one of the recent live Q&A sessions that the devs have got plans to increase the amount of broken shards we can store but it will not be unlimited. Unlimited would be better so +1 from me.

DeletedUser441

It would save wasting them when you've nowhere to put forged rune shards. Makes sense to increase capacity at least. :cool: :)

DeletedUser1974

definitely need the ability to store more broken shards, +1

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
It was said on one of the recent live Q&A sessions that the devs have got plans to increase the amount of broken shards we can store but it will not be unlimited. Unlimited would be better so +1 from me.
I think even just doubling it would already be nice for a lot of people...

Wow... 100% agreement for the 4 first votes, this baby will grow further... :p