• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Remove gender question in forum profile details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheryn

Bard
I have no problem with removing it or it being there. However, the game does belong to Inno and they can ask what they want and DO offer an option of no response (or whatever it is). Just click no response. Leave it alone! Why do you care so much? I'm very sure it wasn't Innogames that blew your skirt/pants up. Quit picking a battle where there is none, and be happy with who you are! :) It really doesn't hurt you either way, if they ask that; think about it. Be you and be happy darlin'!

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I have no problem with removing it or it being there. However, the game does belong to Inno and they can ask what they want and DO offer an option of no response (or whatever it is). Just click no response. Leave it alone! Why do you care so much? I'm very sure it wasn't Innogames that blew your skirt/pants up. Quit picking a battle where there is none, and be happy with who you are! :) It really doesn't hurt you either way, if they ask that; think about it. Be you and be happy darlin'!

I'm happy with the way I am! ;)
Unfortunately, there are others that are not! :D
It's great that you don't have an issue with it, it doesn't necessarily mean that nobody has an issue with it. We are all different and have different problems. Just because we are minority doesn't mean we should get ignored. If there's no harm removing it, why it should create real or potential harm by staying there?

Pauly7

Magus
Whilst Inno will never listen to our requests about improving the game, the minute they see this topic raised they will remove the question straight away, so no need to debate really.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
I have passed the Feedback along to the Team however I cannot guarantee any amendments. As it stands, when registering with the Forum, this particular part of your Profile will be set to "No Selection". The idea behind the Profile is for Players to define their Character further if they wish to. As most of you know, we do not allow Real Life Information on our Forum for your online safety. Most characters within Elvenar are Gender Specific and so the option is there for a Player to choose. We are an inclusive community and this is why the choice caters for those who wish to Highlight their gender, and for those who do not wish to do so.

However, as I said, I will forward the feedback to our Team.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
@Herodite You still don't understand :(

Anyways, I hope that Inno will understand that asking about people's gender in wrong circumstances doesn't make them look good.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Given that the subject of this thread is already covered by individual choice on the Forum settings and the conversation is bordering on several of our Forum Rules, namely: 5 - Posting protocol; 8 - Inappropriate material and language; 9 - Real Life Information and 16 - Conclusion (freedom-of-speech rights). The thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.