• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Relics

Aisling1

Conjurer
I may already know the answer but...

Is there anything I can do about very low relics..? I am down to my last 12 silk, have maxed expansion, no provinces left to explore.. and am entirely dependant on what comes up in tournament, (Miss the old way where at least I could go flat out on a silk tourney and up it again) - and what I can craft.
Are there any special buildings, evolving buildings, or anything else that might produce the odd silk relic if I gave it a home?

Yes, I have stopped crafting anything that needs them, yes, I craft them anytime they come up... but is there anything else? First world problem, but all suggestions/ answers gratefully appreciated..

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@Aisling1 Depending on your boosts either Boblin's express service evolving building evolved to stage 8 (Gives boosted plus 1 relic) or the pilgrims manor from the pilgrims manor set (boosted plus 2 relic) with enough of the set buildings placed. Both give 1 relic from the Crystal, Scrolls and silk tier per day. I am silk boosted so I get a Crystal relic from Boblin's and Scrolls relic from the pilgrims Manor.
Depending on your normal tournament play in the encounters that give silk relics you could push further. E.G. If you normally stop at 2* encounters then in only those provinces that give silk relics go to say 4* until your relics are at an acceptable level.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Because of the change in tournament regarding relics, I changed my strategy too. I go 2 rounds as many provinces as I feel (or need) - usually around 30, then up to 6th round I do the first 10 provinces then only the ones giving the needed relics. In my case - Silk and elixir. It's a slow process but is something that helps.

SkyRider99

Mentor
no provinces left to explore..
Forgive me, but I don't quite follow why you have no provinces. I have over 600 provinces solved but still have more to scout and solve. Although they are all at the 'hard' level of course.

Apart from that, it is the tournaments that supply me with nearly all my relics. My usual strategy is to do all six rounds, for about 20 provinces. I still craft silk relics in the MA whenever they come around.

Aisling1

Conjurer
Thanks guys, am having a good look at the set buildings. It was one idea that had not occurred to me. Yes, I can craft, and do chase silk relics in all tournaments, not just silk. And of course, I can keep exploring.. it's not that I have no provinces, - I expressed that badly - it's just I would have to solve and scout quite a few in order to reach a single silk, two rings out to be precise... very costly and slow, and given that I have all available expansion, not particularly profitable... my boosted are all related... steel, scrolls and dust which exaggerates the problem.
It's my fault entirely in that I went mad producing spells before I realised that relics would be needed for sentient, and beyond - a real first world problem I know.. but :), - If I find any short cuts, I'll let you know. Thanks again.