• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Relics

DeletedUser8901

what are the relics stored in the main hall used for?

m4rt1n

Adept
They are used for making spells in the Magic Academy, upgrading Ancient Wonders and more importantly your boosted goods relic count increases hugely the amount of boosted goods you can produce up to a maximum of 700% for 500 relics of your boosted.
To add they can also be used in crafting to produce Pet Food for boosting the recent Phoenix Evolving Buildings.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you for replying, but I am fairly new to this game, and I really don’t understand much of your reply. I haven’t got a magic academy yet, lack of space. No idea what you mean about boosted goods, do you mean that you can boost the production of steel, marble and planks etc. If so, how do you do it exactly?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
No idea what you mean about boosted goods, do you mean that you can boost the production of steel, marble and planks etc.

Yes. For your account on Winyandor these are steel, scrolls and elixir (not yet). There is a research named "Steel Production Boost" in the middle of chapter I research. Likewise "Scrolls Production Boost" at the end of chapter II and "Elixir Production Boost" at the end of chapter III. Once you have unlocked such a boost technology, the output of the respective manufactory will be increased. The amount of the boost depends on the amount of the respective relics.

In your Main Hall you can see the amount of relics you have, additionally you can see your "Production Boost Standard Goods". The more steel relics you have, the higher your Steel boost will be. Please note that while the boost increases the output, the production cost remains the same. Because of this it is recommended to build only boosted manufactories and to get up the respective relic count as fast as possible.

Relics can be gained in tournaments and provinces, or in neighborly help chests if you are lucky.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you, got a better idea now, however can’t say I noticed any improvement on the steel production. I can see that the next one coming up is for scrolls, but I do not have a scroll manufacturer yet.

DeletedUser3097

Thank you, got a better idea now, however can’t say I noticed any improvement on the steel production.
As you build up more steel relics, you will begin to see a huge difference. As @m4rt1n said,
you can produce up to a maximum of 700% for 500 relics of your boosted
If you click on the steel production window just above the bar, it will show you a breakdown of how much extra you are getting.