• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Relics for Trade

I think it would be great if we could trade relics in the Trader. I have hundreds of relics I don’t need and no relics that I do need. And in one game I need scroll relics to make the green balls but the game hasn’t thrown up any for weeks now. Get plenty of the ones i dont need but no scroll relics. And I mean all avenues for gaining relics in the game. In the world map the only way to get these relics is at “very hard” level. So those ones are badically out of reach.
If we could trade relics within the fellowship it would make the fame more enjoyable.

Gargon667

Mentor
I think it would be great if we could trade relics in the Trader. I have hundreds of relics I don’t need and no relics that I do need. And in one game I need scroll relics to make the green balls but the game hasn’t thrown up any for weeks now. Get plenty of the ones i dont need but no scroll relics. And I mean all avenues for gaining relics in the game. In the world map the only way to get these relics is at “very hard” level. So those ones are badically out of reach.
If we could trade relics within the fellowship it would make the fame more enjoyable.

Make sure you prepare for the next scrolls tourney in 3 weeks. Then you need to score enough relics to last you the next 9 weeks after that :)

I think that is a great suggestion. I also have more of ones I don't want and a shortage of ones I do.

SkyRider99

Mentor
'Twould be nice @Asquinok but I think preparing for the relevant tournament is the only practical way to gain relics. Unfortunately I'm always after silk and elixir relics, so after the elixir tournament I'm usually smashed and devastated. But it's necessary because as @Gargon667 says, it's a long time between drinks

Pauly7

Magus
I can understand that for some it would be a really handy thing to have. The problem is, though, that for the majority of later game players it ceases to be an issue as people's relics number in the thousands for each one. Therefore these players are probably not going to bother utilising the proposed trader as it serves little purpose. There wouldn't be anything wrong with it, but all the trading would probably only take place between a certain niche of players.

m4rt1n

Adept
Relics can also be crafted.

As you need scrolls relics most, save up resources for the scrolls tourney then do as many as you have to all 6 rounds.

zathraus

Seeker
You could always have it set that Relics can only be traded within your fellowship and not to any player outside of it, kind of like an opposite to Sentient goods where you can trade with anyone who has them irrespective of whether you have discovered them on the map or not.