Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.111, tomorrow the 18th of August.
The list of changes can be found below:
- The impact of regular and premium Expansions in the difficulty calculations for the Spire of Eternity has been reduced. Premium Expansions have had their impact reduced even more than regular Expansions.
- Reduced the requirements of several technologies towards the beginning of the Elvenar Chapter (Chapter 15), because the costs were too steep in relation to earlier Chapters.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Embassies - Exchanged a wrong questgiver portrait in one of the story quests.
- HTML5 - The button to switch to the HTML5 client when loading the game using Flash now has enough space for translations into all languages.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- For newer players who have not set a name, email, and password to register their account yet, this can now be done on demand via the in-game settings.
- Buildings - Removed "unlocked slots" from the list of benefits on the upgrade tab of the building for levels for which it does not increase.
- News - When playing Elvenar on multiple language versions, it is no longer possible to see the news from one language version in the other when using the app.
- Ranking - Added a missing icon in the rankings for the Spire of Eternity.
- Woodelves - Allowed more space for translations of the names of several production options in the Woodelven Settlement.
- World Map - The message that appears when a Province is completed and all Province Expansions have been obtained is now more clear.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team