Dear Humans and Elves,
Happy New Year, everyone! To kick off the year, we will update our International worlds to version 1.95, on Tuesday 7 January. This version comes with the changes listed below.
- The tooltip for each Encounter within the Spire of Eternity now prominently displays the amount of Spirit Essence that can be obtained for Fellowship progress by finishing the Encounter.
- Event Buildings that solely produce Orcs had their production increased significantly for levels 8-14, to keep them more closely aligned with other Orc-producing buildings that are constantly improving through the Chapters. Level 15 variants of these buildings were already released with the corrected values and are thus not affected by this change.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Events - Special items that can be collected in city outskirts (e.g. Red Ribbons) can no longer hide under the top panel of the user interface.
- Neighborly Help - The notification about Coins collected from the Main Hall after having received Neighborly Help now shows the correct amounts for level 34 and 35 of the Main Hall.
- Main Hall - Relics crafted in the Magic Academy no longer require a reload of the game to show up correctly in the Relics summary within the Main Hall.
- Player profile - It is no longer possible to open multiple instances of the menu that allows for the change of city name and player avatar.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Sentient Goods are now displayed in the Goods overview in the top HUD of the user interface. It is no longer needed to open the Main Hall to know exactly how many of these Goods are currently available to you.
- Several sounds have been added for productions in Chapter 15 - The Elvenar.
- Tutorial - Some speech bubbles of the tutorial characters were misplaced, letting different body parts talk that shouldn't usually be too vocal. We made sure that the words come from their mouths again.
- Magic Academy - The first production in the production queue is no longer slightly misaligned and bigger than expected, meaning that progress bars and buttons now sit in the correct positions.
- Buildings - Ferris Wheel Galore - The production buttons in the Ferris Wheel Galore no longer have green text on green buttons.
- Quests - Quest texts are no longer cut off if the quest description exceeds 3 lines. Instead, text can be scrolled should the space of the entire window area ever be exceeded.
- Messages - When adding multiple recipients for a message, it is now possible to use the back button on Android devices and/or the "Cancel" button to cancel the selection of recipients and subsequently discard the message. It's no longer needed to first confirm this step.
- Research menu - Chapter flags can no longer be overlapped by the back button, making it possible to always access all Chapters.
We hope you like these changes and we're looking forward to hearing your feedback in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team