Dear Humans and Elves,
We're aiming to release version 1.91 on our International worlds tomorrow, 29 October. For a list of all changes, please see below!
- We've brought a feature already available in the app to the Browser version, and made it easier for everyone to start productions in Workshops by allowing to tick a checkbox within the Workshop window before starting a production. Ticking the box will allow you to start the same productions in all available Workshops with just a few clicks.
- Recipes for the Stage 1 versions of the Brown Bear, Polar Bear and Panda Bear have been added to Crafting. Like other evolving buildings, these Recipes only become available for players who do not already have one of these buildings in either their Inventory or City.
- A Recipe for Pet Food was added that costs 1650 Spell Fragments to craft.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Barracks - Cancelling a production in the Barracks no longer results in blimps showing unusual amounts of Supplies.
- Constructs - Resolved an issue that could prevented opening the Portal of the Constructs at level 4.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- From this version on, you will be notified upon login when you have received rewards while you were away, e.g. for the end of a Tournament.
- The City background and loading screens will no longer have an Autumn Zodiac theme.
- Notifications - Made sure that notifications about e.g. Neighborly Help would show up as new correctly.
- Translations - Created more space for texts in the Expansions tab of the Build Menu.
- Translations - Added the option to translate several texts that couldn't be translated before.
- Push notifications - Made some adjustments to prevent push notifications about the Knowledge Points bar being full to be sent more often than intended.
- Quests - Some texts had green texts in the quest window, which has now been corrected.
- Spire of Eternity - Resolved an issue that could result in the Spire of Eternity getting stuck on slower internet connections.
Please let us know your feedback by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team