Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update our International servers to the newest version on Tuesday, 1 October.
- Magic Workshops and Magic Residences have been added as rewards for the Spire of Eternity. They can be won by finishing some of the many encounters in the Spire.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Fellowship Adventures - Fixed a rare edge case that could result in some of the quests of the Fellowship Adventures retaining progress of a previous run of a Fellowship Adventure.
- Disenchanting - Portal Profit Spells no longer remain greyed out for players in Chapters 1-5 upon activating Disenchant mode. They can now be disenchanted in the first attempt.
- Spells - Portal Profit Spells no longer appear to be usable after using any other Spell prior to reaching the first Guest Race.
- Teleport Building - Building Sets now update link bonuses properly whenever one of the buildings of the set gets moved into the inventory via Teleport Building.
- Teleport Building - Chests containing Teleport Building Spells no longer just display "Teleport" as one of the possible rewards, but rather show the full name of the Spell.
- Research - Fixed several wrong icons for unit researches across different chapters. Archers no longer pretend to be Treants and Mortars realized that their Cerberus costume really fooled no one.
- Quests - Quests requiring a specific building level have had some of the required levels adjusted to properly reflect the lowest available building level for either of the races for the respective Chapter.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The button to send messages on chat was moved to the left hand side of the text window, to prevent some edge cases in which the navigation button overlay could cause the sending of the message to be cancelled by an accidental tap on the back button of the device.
- Notifications - Adjusted the way notifications are loaded, to enable better loading times and less performance drops when the list of recent notifications is opened.
- Tooltips - Ancient Knowledge Spells now correctly show the amount of Knowledge Points they grant prior to having them in the inventory.
- Aureate Phoenix - Added a missing icon for its boost effect back to the app.
- Evolving Buildings - The confirmation dialog for cancelling any ongoing production while upgrading an Evolving Building is now correctly translated to all languages.
- Ferris Wheel Galore - The button to start productions with no longer attempts to teach everyone German lessons. It is now also translated properly to all languages.
- iPhone 11: Fixed an issue with the Notch configuration for iPhone 11. The notch no longer covers any UI elements as they get moved around properly.
Your Elvenar Team