Dear Humans and Elves,
We're aiming to install the update to version 1.88 tomorrow, 17 September. For a full list of changes, please see below!
- The descriptions of Badges required in Fellowship Adventures have been updated to state what the quest task needed to earn the specific Badge will be, instead of just stating that event quests need to be finished to obtain them.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - Resolved a problem with the visualization of the Training Speed effect of the Needles of the Tempest Ancient Wonder.
- Amuni - Going into Spell-casting mode could cause disconnection icons to appear over some of the Amuni buildings, while nothing was disconnected.
- Buildings - Production icons of the Manta-Ray had too big of an offset. Moved the icon to be above the building, so that it's easier to recognize what building it belongs to.
- Crafting - Stopped the button to use Boosters from flickering during the last 10 seconds of a Recipe being crafted.
- Fellowship Adventures - Updated some missed quests' description texts to no longer refer to the old quest system for Fellowship Adventures.
- Notifications - Resolved an issue where in the Mozilla Firefox browser some graphics were in places they shouldn't be.
- Main Hall - It was possible to make the counters for Tier 3 Sentient Goods visible in the Main Hall overview, even if you hadn't researched those yet.
- Wishing Well - Resolved a typo in the Wishing Well's menu that popped up after it had expired.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- The city background has been changed to an Autumn theme.
- Increased available space for quest condition texts to ensure that long task descriptions are no longer cut off.
- Buildings - Added missing translation to a 'Cancel' button for productions in expiring buildings.
- Buildings - Resolved a problem with a wrong display of a bonus to production that was not added.
- Fellowship Adventures - The Fellowship Adventure menus are now also fullscreen as intended on wider screens.
- Spire of Eternity - Made sure that Chests and Gates are shown in the right order to prevent graphics overlapping weirdly.
- Spire of Eternity - Some Spirits were pretending to be someone else, and have now been told to stick to their usual appearance.
- Units - Resolved a problem where you could tap through the unit portrait on the unit's details screen, closing it.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing. We're looking forward to your feedback so please let us know your thoughts by posting in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team
Last edited by a moderator: