Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update our International servers to the newest version on Tuesday, 6 August.
- The Festival Merchant was added to the list of available Crafting recipes in the Magic Academy, allowing you to craft a building that produces resources, up to Seeds in higher Chapters.
- The notification overview has been reworked to allow for easier filtering of actions. Instead of focusing on player portraits, we now show the notification type first and foremost, so that you can easily tell which notification was for a Trade, which for Neighborly help and which notification informs you about having been added to a Fellowship.
- The top HUD is no longer hidden whenever another window is opened. This allows you to review your available Goods even while navigating in menus of e.g. the Trader, while preparing for Encounters on the World Map or while starting productions that require specific Goods.
- Two additional filters were added to the Trader. Once Sentient Goods were unlocked, these filters allow you to filter for only Regular Goods or only Sentient Goods and narrow down the selection of Trades available to you.
- The button in the top HUD that is used to add additional Builders is no longer grayed out and unresponsive once all 5 available Builders were unlocked. This way, it can be used as an easy shortcut to open the Builder's Hut and review Builder activity at a glance.
- The tooltip on province Expansions no longer shows "0" provinces required to unlock the next expansion if the expansion limit was already reached. Instead it now shows "Limit reached" to make it clear that no more expansions can be unlocked until the limit is raised.
- After finishing an encounter in a Tournament province, it is no longer required to confirm a notification about having received Tournament Points. Instead, these Tournament Points will now fly up from the Encounter you just finished in blimps, saving you several clicks per province.
- Tooltips were added in several areas to enable you to check your current stock of the respective item. This way, you can review the amount of Broken Shards you currently possess directly from the Tournament window, or find out how Goods of each type you own when trading with the Wholesaler.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Portraits - Constructs avatars are no longer shown misaligned in the dialog that pops up after finishing the construction of the respective Ancient Wonder of the Constructs.
- Constructs - Fixed a rounding issue with production bonuses for Constructs Goods in combination with the Blooming Trader Guild and the Portal bonus that is applied for these productions. Correct amounts of Goods are now displayed in tooltips and credited for all productions.
- Enchantments - Combining Catalysts no longer pretend to give an elusive bonus of +5400 to Crafting Spells - a non-existing effect they never did provide. Additionally, instead of showing this wrong information, their tooltip now clearly states that the Enchantment cannot be used from the inventory.
- User Interface - Some units were overlapping their respective info buttons. This is no longer the case.
- Tooltips - The tooltip of the Traveling Merchant II no longer shows this building's Benefits twice.
- Boosters - Booster Instants can no longer be used to reduce countdown timers for any actions taking less than 10 seconds. This is to prevent accidental use and potential technical issues if the item is not processed within the exact same second due to connection problems.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Data Usage Options / Support - The windows opened within the app to contact Support or review Data Usage Options can now be properly closed on all devices as the Exit button works properly.
- User Interface - The information popup that is triggered once enough Relics were collected to receive an increase in production boosts was showing cut off values on smaller devices. The numbers now scale accordingly so that real value is visible.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team
Last edited by a moderator: