Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we're announcing the upcoming update to version 1.80, which we plan to release on our International servers on Tuesday, 28 May. This version includes some improvements and bug fixes. For all details, please see below!
- You no longer need to confirm that you want to begin an Automatic Battle. Instead, when you press the button, the battle will start immediately, and will show you the result.
- The 'Forest Trail' has been renamed to 'Forest Stream' for its name to more accurately reflect the graphical asset.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Constructs - Resolved a problem where a tooltip stated a lower amount would be collected than was actually collected. The tooltip is now accurate again.
- Challenges - The blimp showing how many medals were collected for a production was showing wrong amounts of medals for the production of some Sentient Goods, although the right amounts were received. This visual error has been resolved.
- News - Under rare circumstances, news can pop up repeatedly until every single news item is marked as read by opening the news. We have taught the game to be more accepting of players who choose to read the news at a later point in time.
- Constructs - Fixed an issue with the quest "The origin of prejudice" which could lead to the quest not getting finished properly when all requirements were met.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Once the new app version is available to all players, we will be able to provide you with news about Elvenar in-game to everyone playing through mobile devices. That means you'll be able to stay up-to-date with the latest hot topics even easier!
- When playing Tournaments on the world map, the camera will now always focus on the lowest (numeric) available province, even if a previous level of this same province has already been finished. This means once the cooldown for a previous province resets, the camera will focus on this province rather than on the highest province that was not yet unlocked (e.g. if you finished province 1-10, the camera will focus on province 11 up until one of the previous provinces comes off cooldown, then it will focus on this province instead).
- User Interface - Fixed an issue that would cause the items in some side-scrollable menus (e.g. building menu) to not scale properly with some screen resolution.
- Crafting - Resolved a visual bug that would display the double amount of Vision Vapor gained from finishing crafting of a recipe.
- Training units - The time needed to recruit new units didn't display correctly in all places. This problem has been resolved now.
- Translations - Added translations to several texts that would always display in English on all language versions, and corrected some grammatical and typographical errors in the process.
- Xiaomi - Players using the most recent OS update on Xiaomi devices had problems with loading the game. We've now resolved this, allowing everyone using this OS version to log in again, even if push notifications are turned on!
We hope you like these changes. Please let us know your feedback by leaving a post in the discussion thread!
We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Your Elvenar Team