Dear Humans and Elves,
With today's update to 1.8, we bring you more Ancient Wonders, that you can unlock in the third chapter of the research tree, and further improvements for battle-related windows and neighborly help. We also fixed a number of bugs for you. For the full list of changes, please have a look at the full release notes below!
- Two new Ancient Wonders have been added and can be built after having been unlocked in Chapter III of the Research Tree (via the new 'Ancient Wonders of Tempest' technology). Both will give you access to a unique portrait to use for an avatar once you have constructed them.
- The Endless Excavation allows you to gain more Relics from finishing Provinces on the World Map, and produces Supplies every 24 hours - the amounts depend on the level of the Ancient Wonder
- The Needles of the Tempest increases the strength of light ranged units by a percentage and increases the training speed in the Barracks - as with all Ancient Wonders: the higher the level of the Ancient Wonder, the bigger the bonuses
- When someone has given Neighborly Help on a building in your city, it will now show their avatar over the building they helped the first time you load the city after they did so. Hovering the building will remove the avatar and show the normal icon again.
- The Victory and Defeat screens after battle have been given a new lay-out
- You will now be able to see how many ranking points a building provides, and how many you will get with the next upgrade of a building
- Opening an encounter on the world map now also shows how many ranking points it will provide upon completion
- The icons for the Ancient Wonder contribution rewards have been changed to make them more consistent with other icons
- The Gold Mines now have a banner behind the Coins icon to make it stand out more
- Player deletion now starts deleting players from the center of the map, instead of from the edges, in preparation of upcoming changes to resolve the problems we are experiencing with inactive users
- It is now possible to zoom in and out using the scrollwheel in the Edge browser
- Quests asking you to gain specific Relics no longer trigger upon gaining other Relics
- Corrected an icon in the menu of the Tome of Secrets
- Knowledge Points gained from Treasures you can find with Neighborly Help are now added without delay
- Upon collecting Coins from a Gold Mine while your storage is full, you will now receive a confirmation pop-up
- Resolved an issue with rounding premium costs
- Fixed a bug where encounters could not always be seen in provinces in small resolution screens
- The 'visit province' button in the Tournament overview window should now work at all times again
Your Elvenar Team