Dear Humans and Elves,
We will be updating our International servers to the newest version today, Tuesday, 16 April. For a list of changes, please see below!
- Your city will now remember the location you have centered, and won't pan the camera to your Main Hall when coming back from Research, World Map, or visiting Neighbors anymore.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Quests - Texts within the quest windows no longer crawl up slowly when closing and re-opening the same quest window. They now know how to behave.
- Constructs - The quest "The origin of prejudice" could be finished by building level 3 Assemblies although the quest specificly required production islands of level 4.
- Constructs - Residences unlocked in the Constructs chapter now display their coin production icons directly over the building instead of having them misaligned.
- Crafting - Under certain circumstances it was possible that the blue banner under the recipe requirements turned green. This will no longer occur.
- Crafting - The order of required items for Crafting recipes no longer changes at random when opening and closing the window multiple times in a row.
- Crafting - Adjusted the size of the text in the progress bar of the Mystical Object to prevent overlaps and misalignment.
- Messages/Notifications - Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause timestamps in messages and notifications to claim that the respective item was created in the future.
- Tooltips - Fixed the productions shown for the Traveling Merchant to include all production options instead of just one.
- World Map - HTML5 - Some Fellowship banners were shown in the wrong color. The crests now always display as set up by the Fellowship.
- Buildings - The information about the decay of certain goods was misaligned, overlapping with other interface elements within the information screen of the production buildings.
- Battles - Solved a problem that would cause large unit numbers to not be aligned properly and thus overlapping other elements.
- Barracks - The Army Camp screen now reliably shows all unit images again, instead of some empty boxes.
- User Interface - The ranking number no longer overlaps the ranking icon as there is now enough space between these formerly inserparable units.
- Translations - Added several missing translations in tooltips and building descriptions (e.g. "Set Building Bonus" in D0004-w "Zoo")
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Changed the way images are loaded on demand to always keep graphics as up to date as possible with in-game events and happenings without requiring an update to provide for the new graphics.
- Tutorial - Some speech bubbles were misaligned, making buildings speak rather than characters. We made the buildings silent again so that the characters can speak up.
- World Map - Fixed an issue that would freeze the game upon attempting to visit a neighbor from the notification menu while having the encounter overview opened.
- Battle - The source of your units in the unit selection (Barracks, Training Grounds, Mercenary Camp) is no longer selected seemingly at random but keeps the same order.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Your Elvenar Team