Dear Humans and Elves,
On Tuesday 8 January, we are planning to release version 1.70 on our International worlds. Below you can find all the changes coming with the update!
- To better distinguish between Instants and Enchantments, we have adjusted the icons for Instants to display the full-color variant of the icon of the item they are affecting, while Enchantments keep their single color appearance.
- The information about the expiry time of expiring buildings has been added to tooltips across the game, especially in the rewards overview for Fellowship Adventures.
- To make the experience of playing Tournaments nicer, we have prolonged the duration of the Tournaments by 3 hours.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Crafting - The info-icon for Combining Catalysts showed a clickable state, although it reacts on mouse-over only. It now no longer misleads anyone for being clickable.
- Buildings - While in move-mode, the construction site for the Winter Fair (Winter Market Set) was misaligned, making it hard to place correctly.
- Startup - Fixed an issue that could cause the loading process on Safari browsers of Mac users to sometimes stop at 16/25.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Rewards in the reward preview for stages of Fellowship Adventures can now be tapped on to learn more about their effects, description and size, if applicable.
- When visiting neighbors, their Fellowship crest is now displayed to show which Fellowship they have sworn their allegiance to.
- Expiring Buildings - A second info button was sometimes available for expiring buildings, leading to an empty window when tapped.
- Trader - On iPhone X, it was not possible to confirm the input of custom amounts in the Trader, unless some free space was tapped in the Trader window.
- Tournaments - Under certain conditions involving the switching of devices, it was possible that cooldown timers for Tournament provinces would freeze.
- Buildings - Buildings could not be placed from the inventory if they were obtained prior to having finished the Research for unlocking the respective buildings. It is now possible to place any building from the inventory, regardless of Research status.
Your Elvenar Team
Last edited by a moderator: