Dear Humans and Elves,
We'll be updating to version 1.57 this week, which is scheduled to happen on Tuesday 26 June. For the full list of changes, please check the list below!
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Corrected a blimp showing how much population was added after building a Magic Residence (the amount shown was too low).
- Prevented an error that could happen in some cases when trying to place a Magic Residence.
- Made improvements to the way hourly Knowledge Points are calculated and given out, because the calculation could be slightly off sometimes, causing errors.
- Made a correction to the calculation of Knowledge Points while using the Inspiring Meditations enchantment.
- Resolved the world map continuing to scroll, even if you weren't clicking the mouse anymore.
- Realigned the Wishing Well's overview panel.
- Sentient Goods are now sorted more conveniently in the Trader.
- You can once again open the Forums and Wiki through the button on the bottom right of the game.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Build up your Ancient Wonders using Rune Shards and Knowledge Points to gain all kinds of great and permanent rewards for your city! Note: the Ancient Wonders will need to be activated separately from the app update itself, so it will take a bit more time before they become available than the update to app version version 1.57.
- Made a visual improvement to the progress bar of the Tournaments when using Booster instants to reduce the cooldown times.
- Improved the visuals of the Haunted Graveyard building in the app.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent constructing any buildings when Population or Culture were negative.
Please let us know your feedback on the changes! You can do so by leaving a post in the discussion thread. We're looking forward to hearing from you there!
Your Elvenar Team