Dear Humans and Elves,
We plan to update to version 1.54 on Wednesday, 16 May. This update will mainly come with preparations for big updates to come, and bug fixes. For details, please see the list of changes below.
- We're rebalancing our oldest event buildings in preparation for a new feature that'll allow to upgrade them. Please have a look at this announcement for more information on this.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Added visibility to streets that were hiding.
- Resolved a visual problem that'd indicate the wrong number of collected resources in some scenarios.
- Added Sentient Goods information to the Produce tab of level 27 Manufactories.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Resolved a display issue where the 'Get new choices' button would remain clickable even though it wasn't.
- Fixed the Trader being usable while it's upgrading: if a building is under construction, it cannot be used for anything until construction finishes.
As always, please feel free to share your thoughts on the update in the update discussion thread. For any thoughts on the rebalancing of the old event buildings, please use the dedicated thread for that, for everyone's convenience. Thank you!
Your Elvenar Team