Dear Humans and Elves,
With tomorrow's update to 1.5 we bring you an exciting new feature: the Tournaments! In addition we bring you plenty of bugfixing and some preparation work for some things to come. We will be able to share more about the upcoming changes at a later point in time, so stay tuned for that.
- Tournaments! The first Tournament will start shortly after the update - have a look at this announcement for more information!
Please note: In order to access the Tournaments, you must first research the Tournaments technology, found at the end of Chapter II of the tech tree.
- The bottom menu now lets you go to various areas in the game more conveniently, without having to go back to your City first all the time
- Buildings enchanted with the Ensorcelled Endowment (culture) Spell now sparkle again
- It was possible to get stuck in the storyline if you were to decline a specific quest that previously belonged to the storyline but is now declineable, this has now been fixed
- Fixed an issue where 10 Broken Shards did not result in 1 Rune
- The progress bar of the training queue now correctly shows the progress of training again
- For Elves, some repeatable quests concerning Dwarves could be received even after you passed the quest to sell the Dwarven Portal, this is no longer possible
- The quest to research the Fairy Main Hall could be received too soon and has now been pushed until a bit further in the storyline now
- Fellowship-related notifications now have the correct icon
- After cancelling a production the menu could say that the current production is zero, which no longer happens now
- Fixed an issue where "duplicated" quests could be available for the player at the same time
- Casting spells from the inventory can now be done by clicking the entire Spell button, rather than just the green 'Cast Spell' button
- Fixed an issue where a player could lose the storyline quests early in the game
- Changed a misleading quest description to be correct and no longer misleading now
Your Elvenar Team
Last edited by a moderator: