Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we bring you the update to version 1.48! This version contains a change to the quest sytem, that will allow anyone who has gotten behind in the storyline to progress again, and we of course have several bugfixes for you, too!
- From now on, you can decline story quests from previous chapters once entering a new one.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Set buildings' early collect icons as well as bonus icons were not displayed correctly.
- In a couple of places, Sentient Goods were named incorrectly.
- Under certain circumstances, a wrong boosted goods icon was displayed at the trader level 3.
- Sentient goods were not visible with a level 3 trader and level 26 Main Hall.
- Fellowship Adventure quests could still be shown after the event ended.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- We included the few missing part of the Elementals guest race (showing the Sentient Goods production in the Upgrade tab)
- We improved the display of the "ZzZ" icons.
- A bug causing all quests to disappear when many quests where declined in a row has been fixed.
- Some wrong images, icons or missing translations have been fixed here and there.
- Trading warning for sentient goods was also visible for some of the first tier goods.
- Reset and Confirm buttons were active even when no goods were selected when setting up a trade offer.
Your Elvenar Team