Dear Humans and Elves,
With tomorrow's update to 1.4 we bring you an improved army selection screen before Battles and a ton of other things. Please note that as mentioned in this announcement this update will not include Tournaments as this major feature requires longer testing on beta. Please be assured that as soon as we are able to do so, Tournaments will be introduced on International too! Have a look at the full list of changes for this update below...
- The Fairy Ancient Wonders now also have a counterpart in the City's background once built
- The Army Selection screen has received a major overhaul to make it easier to use and to prepare it for the upcoming Fairy Units as well.
- Unit tooltips now show a lot more information. This should make it easier for you to find the best units for your battles.
- Costs for the Blossom Street were rebalanced: they will now cost 13800 Coins, 3000 Supplies, 138 Sunflowers, 11 Ambrosia and 68 Nightshade per tile.
- Corrected unit tooltips in Battle to be consistent again
- Unit tooltips no longer say you still need to research the unit even though you already have
- A missing text string has been implemented, meaning sorceresses are not longer being referred to as priests
- A minor alignment issue within some tooltips has been fixed
- The 'Done' button in move mode no longer disappears after using hotkeys
- Buildings can no longer stay transparent while in move mode
- It is no longer possible to stay in move mode when visiting other players' cities
- Tooltip content for the Mysterious Cyclone is now shown correctly
- Healing units with Diamonds no longers gives error messages
- Human construction site graphics should no longer occur for Elven buildings
- In the Trader window graphics, several horizontal lines that should not have been there were removed
Your Elvenar Team