Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.105, tomorrow the 26th of May.
The list of changes can be found below:
- Ancient Wonders now have an additional 5 levels and can be upgraded to a maximum level of 35. The only exception lies in The Sanctuary (Humans) and Martial Monastery (Elves) - these Ancient Wonders remain at the maximum level of 30.
- While not all Ancient Wonders have their effects increase at a similar pace to previous upgrades, each new level increases at least one of the effects of the building.
- Similarly to previous upgrades, each new level adds additional Ranking Points while the Wonder remains in your city.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- World Map - It is no longer possible to start scouting a Province if the adjacent Province has not yet been completed.
- Research - Tooltips now open more reliably in the Research Tree when a technology is hovered with the mouse.
- Fellowship Adventure - The button for Fellowship Adventure quests no longer shows a green check if there are no badges to claim.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Navigation - Navigating between your City, Research, and World Map is now much easier: Instead of always going back to the city, you can now simply close Research and go back to the environment you opened it from.
- May Celebrations - Added translations to the "Claim" button on achieved Milestones.
- May Celebrations - Ensured that text on the banner for achieved Milestones fits in all languages.
- May Celebrations - Fixed a bug that caused some quest conditions to be shown only partially.
- May Celebrations - Milestones no longer overlap with quest conditions in the quest window.
- May Celebrations - Optimized the animation for Life Force being added to the May Tree in the event's window so that it starts much quicker. The animation can be skipped as soon as the client-server communication is finished.
- Registration - In some cases, account registration could not be completed for new Mobile players, because the system would try to register the new account with a name that was already taken.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team