Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.103, tomorrow the 28th of April. The list of changes can be found below:
- You can now help other players' Ancient Wonders easily when clicking someone's name in the chat.
- Players who'd receive a Random Rune Shard reward from the Tournaments, but who've not yet unlocked any Ancient Wonders, will now receive a Rune Shard for either of the Chapter 2 Ancient Wonders: the Golden Abyss or the Tome of Secrets.
- Updated all Rune Shard descriptions to provide more information on how these items are obtained.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Embassies - It was possible for the Embassy buildings to produce even if the connection requirement was not met correctly in some rare cases.
- Embassies - Improved visuals of the Senate building of the Embassies chapter as it had a few small graphical glitches.
- Research - Removed a persistent exclamation mark for "new" technologies that would appear even if a technology wasn't new.
- Research - The Woodelves Technology to unlock the Forest Stream is now correctly called "Forest Stream."
- Battle - Made the display of enemy units' stats more consistent if there are more than 5 squads opposing your troops.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Crafting - Resolved an issue where the "Collect" button could be gray even though the crafted item was ready to be collected.
- Buildings - The production window now correctly closes when starting a production in buildings like the Ferris Wheel Galore.
- Spire of Eternity - Added translations for the various trophies that can be obtained, visible in the Fellowship's overview window.
- Research - Technologies that unlock a building will now always show which building is unlocked in the reward screen.
- Enchantments - Blimps for the Mana Bonus when using Inspiring Meditations or Pet Food when having the Dragon Abbey Ancient Wonder built are now shown correctly.
- Quests - The Quest tab no longer shows as if a quest was completed when there wasn't.
- Quests - The City Development milestones quest for new players had a small lay-out issue with the font used, which has been resolved.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team