Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.102 today, 15 April. The list of changes can be found below:
- Tooltips explaining the purpose of Armories have been adjusted to indicate that they also increase the amount of units that can be trained simultaneously in Training Ground and Mercenary Camp.
- The tooltip of the Magic Academy, prior to being built in the city, now also includes information about the option to craft Instants and Summonings within the building.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - It is no longer possible to spend Knowledge Points on Ancient Wonders that are currently upgrading.
- Magic Academy - The display of the costs for Enchantments no longer overlaps with the respective timer for each production.
- Tournaments - Reworked the text that is shown when Tournament rewards are still being processed by the system, subsequently fixed an error that prevented translations for this text to be shown.
- Goods - Resolved an edge case in which it was possible to end up with a negative balance of specific goods after partially substituting for them with Diamonds.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Selecting a favorite Ancient Wonder is now also possible from the overview, research, and upgrade tabs of the respective Ancient Wonder.
- A multitude of helpful hints are now displayed on the loading screen.
- It's now possible to use "Sign in with Apple" to create an account using an existing Apple ID.
- Crafting - The time until new recipes become available now properly shows hours and minutes, rather than just hours.
- Quests - Resolved an issue with rounded numbers (thousands) in quests showing differing values between the preview and the full quest window.
- Buildings - Banners displaying the name of a set for Set Buildings can no longer extend past the building's dedicated space in the inventory.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team