Dear Humans and Elves,
Tomorrow, Tuesday 31st of March, we will update our International worlds to version 1.101. For a full list of changes, please see below!
- It is now possible to set a favorite Ancient Wonder!
- A new banner indicates which Ancient Wonder you would like to receive help for. This banner is accessible in all menus related to Ancient Wonders and once you click it, the favorite status is set for the respective Wonder.
- The favorite status is visible to any other player accessing your list of Ancient Wonders. Gone are the times of needing elaborate lists of the Ancient Wonders that should be helped for each Fellowship member, you can now easily see their preferences!
- Ancient Wonders of other players have become more accessible!
- A complete list of all Ancient Wonders that another player has unlocked can be accessed via the member list of Fellowships, as well as through a new button in the user interface that is shown when visiting another player through the World Map.
- The Ancient Wonders of other players are listed in the following order: favorite Ancient Wonder, open Ancient Wonders in order of most Knowledge Points invested in so far, then all Wonders that currently cannot be helped because they are either upgrading or in the Rune Phase.
- Ancient Wonders now always open on the research tab, rather than the overview, to make it more convenient to advance research efforts.
- When receiving Rune Shards through Tournaments, the game now randomly chooses a Rune Shard for Ancient Wonders that have already been unlocked and are thus relevant, instead of randomly assigning Rune Shards for any Ancient Wonder.
- Upon using an Ancient Knowledge Spell that would be adding more Knowledge Points than are required to complete the research of an Ancient Wonder, a new confirmation dialog now informs about potential losses in using this Ancient Knowledge Spell.
- Improvement have been made to the way inactive accounts are handled on the World Map, to allow more of the active players on the world to be moved towards the center of the map. This change has been made to ensure more activity in everyone's surrounding area.
- The graphics of the quest characters of the Fairies Chapter have received a graphical overhaul, and now look like this:
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - The new display of rewards given for helping other players' Ancient Wonders now also shows properly if no donations were made yet.
- Ancient Wonders - It is possible to open the window of fully-upgraded Ancient Wonders again.
- Ancient Wonders - It was possible to open Ancient Wonders in other players' cities that were in the Rune Phase, resulting in an empty window that couldn't be closed easily. This no longer happens.
- Constructs - Resolved an error that caused wrong production values to be shown for the D000-b "Core" building.
- Crafting - Added a translation to the description of the Phoenix Artifact, as it would always show in English on non-English language versions of Elvenar.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Ancient Wonders are now fully integrated in the app! The following tasks can be performed while playing in the mobile app:
- Helping other players' Ancient Wonders. The full list of all Ancient Wonders of another player can be accessed through the World Map and through the Fellowship member list.
- Seeing which rewards can be obtained by being among the most helpful players to another player's Ancient Wonder.
- Highlighting favorite Ancient Wonders and seeing other players' favorite Wonders.
- Please note: the activation of Ancient Wonder functionality is decoupled from the app release and will only happen once the app version is fully available to all users in all stores.
- The Elvenar app will no longer go into sleep mode while loading is still in progress, so that you don't lose time if your phone's screen goes off while loading the game.
- News - The icon to access the news no longer becomes unavailable after finishing a quest.
- Fellowships - The button to find more Fellowships to join will no longer show in English in non-English language versions of Elvenar.
- Spire of Eternity - Corrected a text error where singular and plural forms were mixed in a sentence.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team