Dear Humans and Elves,
Today, Wednesday 18 March, we will update our International worlds to version 1.100. For a full list of changes, please see below!
- Improved the visibility of icons for Constructs produced in D000-b "Core" of the Constructs Chapter.
- For Chapters 13 and 15, Magic Residences now unlock once the first research was finished, rather than requiring the respective Residence Researches to be finished mid-Chapter.
- The 9 hour Sentient Goods productions in Manufactories levels 28-31 were adjusted to streamline them throughout the different levels and tiers as some Manufactories contained a calculation error that made the productions slightly stronger/weaker than others.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Magic Residences - The description of Magic Residences could not be opened in the dialog that appears to introduce Magic Residences when players first lack sufficient population in their city to finish the building process they attempted to start.
- Fellowships - Any invites to a Fellowship could no longer be accepted once a Fellowship changed its state to closed membership. Open invites can now still be followed to join a closed Fellowship. Previously sent invites can be managed and cancelled to avoid unwanted additions to the Fellowship.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- Notifications informing about accepted Trades now also include the name of the player who accepted the Trade.
- The Fellowship Chat is now also accessible while visiting other players' cities.
- Changed the way loading screens, quest characters and other assets are downloaded, allowing to show loading screens depending on the state of the world (e.g. different loading screens if an event is active on one world but not on another).
- Ancient Wonders - Thermal Spring of Youth - The population bonus of the Thermal Spring of Youth is no longer displayed with a rounding error, which was previously causing it to show up to 6 decimal digits instead of being rounded to the correct value.
- Ancient Wonders - Ancient Wonder effects are now also displayed if the current value of the bonus effect is "0", e.g. for buildings that require other conditions for the effect to become active. Previously such effects did not show properly.
- Fellowship Adventures - Addressed several Fellowship Adventure Quests with cut off texts and overlapping issues.
- Messages - Fixed an issue that could cause time stamps in messages to be off by e.g. an hour or be showing in a wrong date and time format.
- News - Resolved a problem that caused the news button to show an indicator for new entries while no news were available at all.
- Registrations - New players no longer get stuck when entering an invalid e-mail address to receive newsletters.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team