Dear Humans and Elves,
Now that everything in Elvenar has a function since our last open end was tied up with the Spells feature, we are ready for version 1.0! The first new features are an expansion to our newest feature. From Wednesday 2nd March 2016, following the update to 1.0, you will be able to upgrade your Magic Academy! For a full list of changes, please have a look at the release notes below.
- You can now upgrade the Magic Academy, which will allow you to queue multiple Spell productions. Also, higher levels of the Academy reduce Spell production times.
- We have added requirements for progress in the Research Tree. This will give some additional challenges to overcome and extra rewards while progressing through researching. Anyone who has already passed a certain "lock" will be able to progress further, but to receive the reward you will have to meet the requirements.
- We have added three new hotkeys:
- You can now use the arrow keys to navigate around the World Map
- You can use + / NUM + to zoom in in your City
- You can use - / NUM - to zoom out in your City
- Costs for instant finishing Spell production with Diamonds has been lowered significantly
- A storyline quest in Chapter I requiring you to have 150% culture bonus have been turned into declinable, non-repeatable quests as they could sometimes get people stuck
- Fellowships of players deleted by inactivity were not removed from the Rankings correctly if they had to be disbanded due to no longer having any members
- In some cases, it was possible to not get one Rune from ten Broken Shards, which has now been fixed
- The World Map did not load entirely in all cases, which has now been fixed
- The tooltip of an offer in the Trader that you couldn't accept due to lack of resources did not appear properly
- When refreshing during a Battle, this would cause an incorrect portrait to pop up which has now been corrected
- When entering a second battle in a row, the screen no longer flashes blue before the battle starts
- Unlocking the Magic Academy showed the wrong upgrade levels, which has now been corrected
- Many tooltips throughout the game were behaving weirdly, which has now been fixed again
- The reward screen after finishing an encounter in a province could open too soon
- It is no longer possible to receive more troops than you should receive from the Barracks when having multiple productions queued
- Notifications are in the right order again - apologies for missing this one off the initial release notes for this update!
Your Elvenar Team