Dear Humans and Elves,
Tomorrow, Wednesday 17th February, we plan to offer you a brand-new feature to enjoy in the now even more magical world of Elvenar: Spells! Have a look at the release notes below for more details!
- Spells have been added to Elvenar! At the end of Chapter I, you will find a brand-new building ready to research! This building with give you access to powerful spells, to aid your production. One will be available upon researching the Magic Academy, more will be available later on in the research tree, and some are yet to be introduced to the magical world of Elvenar. For a tutorial on how to use the Spells, have a look at the February episode of InnoGames TV and the announcement!
- If you cannot continue in your research tree because of a mandatory research that has not yet been unlocked earlier on, the research menu will from now on be focused on the technology that has yet to be unlocked, rather than at the end of the research tree.
- The Martial Monastery and The Sanctuary now provide Culture during upgrades as well
- Production boost numbers are now updated correctly when Relic numbers change
- Battle speed is now saved correctly between battles
- When researching a unit upgrade in the research tree, the information in the Barracks is now updated accordingly as well
- Sword Acrobats now have sounds
- A quest requiring you to lay Cobbled Roads can no longer start before you have finished the quest to research those
- Timers ingame were off by a considerable amount, and have now been corrected, so that ingame time matches real time again
- Click-and-drag sometimes did not collect all buildings if you hovered over a blimp, this is now fixed
We are looking forward to hearing your feedback. Let us know what you think by posting in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team