Dear Humans and Elves,
In the update to 0.30 on Tuesday December 1st we bring you new Cultural Buildings for your town, a way to change your email and password ingame, a bunch of balancing changes and a number of bug fixes! For more details, please take a look at the detailed release notes below!
With this update we will also be enabling Hardware Acceleration by default for all existing accounts, as already happens for new accounts. Please see this announcement (click) for further details.
- A number of new Cultural Buildings have been added for each race.
- It is now possible to change your email address and password ingame. You can do this via your Settings.
- The storyline quest to use a Rune Shard has been changed to be a sideline quest (declinable, but not repeatable) in order to help players who have already progressed faster than the quest line was going
- All repeatable quests that required to gain goods have been changed to be sideline quests (declinable, but not repeatable)
- All repeatable quests that ask to gain Coins now have a requirement to produce Supplies as well from Chapter III on
- Dwarven Settlement Buildings have had their costs adjusted slightly for balancing reasons (5-10% change; Copper Foundry cost changed by ~50%)
- It is now mandatory to research Elven/Human Ancient Wonders before proceeding to the next chapter - if you have already passed this research you will need to go back and research it before you can continue with your current research
- The scroll bar in long Fellowship descriptions appears on the correct side again
- A missing scroll bar if a message is too long to display while writing has been added again
- A graphical issue on 'decline' and 'cancel' buttons has been fixed
- The number of available Relics as listed in the Main Hall now updates without having to refresh the game window
- The tooltip of an unconnected building no longer stays open when the building is reconnected to a street
- If your rights are changed within the Fellowship, you won't get a pop-up saying you got kicked out anymore if that is not the case
- The 'invite' option no longer appears when clicking a name of a Fellowship member in a Notification
- An issue with the arrow that points to your city on the world map has been fixed
- Selling a Residence while it's upgrading no longer causes issues with your population count
- When a Fellowship's name is changed, it will be reflected in the Chat correctly as well now
- Fixed an issue where the world map could get stuck after solving an encounter
Your Elvenar Team