Dear Humans and Elves,
With the update to 0.21 on Tuesday 28th July we bring you our highly anticipated new feature: Fellowships! In addition a number of other new features are introduced with this update. Please see New Features below for more details.
With this update we also bring you a number of bugfixes. Details of these can be found in the Bug Fixes section below.
Fellowships are player communities where people of similar playstyle or interests gather to make their everyday play experience easier and more fun. Joining a Fellowship will bring the following benefits:
- Trade with all your Fellows without a fee
- Use the Fellowship Trade filter to easily see your Fellow's trades
- Give and receive Neighborly Help in the Fellowship regardless of discovered status
- Send and receive Circular messages with all your Fellows
- Live chat with your Fellowship members in Fellowship Chat
- Change and personalize your Fellowship with a cool banner!
Other new features with this update:
- Trades now expire after 7 days, if they are not accepted before that and will be returned to your inventory - the time left until expiration is displayed in the tooltip of the 'Accept' button
- The messaging system has received a major update, making it more reliable
- Some new hotkeys have been added:
- You can now start productions in Workshops and Manufactories using the number keys (Workshops: 1-6, Manufactories: 1-4, where 1 is the shortest production time)
- Ctrl + M: Open Messages
- Ctrl + N: Open Notifications
- Ctrl + H: Open Rankings
- Damage in battles no longer incorrectly uses the maximum squad size, but rather the actual squad size a battle is started with
- The World Map is now correctly colored at all times
- Opening the messages menu directly after receiving a notification did not reset the counter, but now does
- When you have read your notifications, the counter resets to 0 correctly again
- Using the Tab key in messages now correctly makes the cursor go from one text field to another
- The 'Report player' button now correctly tells you that you cannot report yourself on your own messages
- The 'Report player' button can now be used again to report messages that are breaking rules
- Messages from Support (e.g. to make you aware that your ticket was answered) will now give you a notification
- The quality of the font has been improved and texts are now always smoothly readable
As always, we are looking forward to your feedback. Please let us know what you think in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team