• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

"Release Notes" (April Fools 2019)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming update to version 1.76.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Deleted User - 1634960

I like the 180 degree vertical rotation. We will now be able to see the seamy underbellies of our cities! :D

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Wow, I was seriously panicked there for a while as I read the release notes.

Anyone have Muf-Muf's address so I can send a special thank you package? :p

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I nearly fell for the first part until i carried on reading. Far too much time on your hands. If this amount of effort was put into improvements it would be great. Happy April fools :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You wouldn't want the people preparing your release notes and announcements making improvements to the actual game code, trust me. It is better this way. :D

DeletedUser5093

Anyone else really like the idea of a sea component to the game? Naval battles would be fun. Perhaps an idea for the next guest race? Our cities all flood, an aquatic or sea-faring race moves in, and we have to convert our cities to cope with the rising water. All our buildings would either become boats, or be elevated. Streets could be canals or rivers. Perhaps something inspired by Venice? Or Atlantis? Or Waterworld? Or the Pacific Islands? I think it could work well.

Deleted User - 384643

LOL. I was about halfway through this before I realized April Fools. :)

Deleted User - 341074

Personal favorite:

"Many of you have asked for us to streamline the availability of private messages between the browser and app versions. We have listened, and will now finally remove private messages from browser to accommodate to your wishes!"

Lelanya

Mentor
Personal favorite:

"Many of you have asked for us to streamline the availability of private messages between the browser and app versions. We have listened, and will now finally remove private messages from browser to accommodate to your wishes!"
Yeah I started smelling a rat with the city name gag. Was wondering how "Lelanya's Tower" could subtly indicate a city polish preference when I read no messaging.

DeletedUser3112

absolutely brilliant i wish i had thought of half of that

DeletedUser4993

Ok you got me!!! Lol I was pretty much going to quit the game if you put me back a chapter!!! Hahaha!!! I'm right at the end of my chapter and it feels like it has taken me forever to get there! :)) Cheers!!