Dear Humans and Elves,
We are updating our International worlds to version 1.110, tomorrow the 4th of August.
The list of changes can be found below:
- The Lampions of Life quest in the Fairies Chapter can now be declined. This change was made because the quest requires an optional technology to be researched.
- The costs required to unlock Squad Size Upgrades 22, 25, 26, 32, 39, 42, and 47 have changed, because these technologies are optional, but previously required Settlement resources to unlock. To prevent needing to rebuild the Guest Race Settlements, we've adjusted the costs for these technologies. This change brings the optional Squad Size Upgrade technologies' unlock costs in line with other optional technologies, like City Expansions.
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
- Ancient Wonders - The information in the Ancient Wonder Help menu could be wrong if it was opened for multiple players simultaneously.
- Ancient Wonders - Resolved an issue with a bonus of the Pyramid of Purification displaying on more values than it should when production from 2 or more Armories was collected in one go.
- Ancient Wonders - Removed a misleading tooltip showing bonus value details on values for the next level of an Ancient Wonder on its upgrade tab.
- City - Decorations like rocks and trees in the outskirts of the city can no longer overlap City Expansions.
- Quests - Some players were getting quests from early Chapters that they had long completed. This should no longer occur.
- Spire of Eternity - The remaining time for the Spire of Eternity now displays correctly in the Spire tab of the Rankings.
- Buildings - Obtaining resources via the feeding effect of the Coldfire Phoenix no longer requires another game action for the resources to become available for use.
- Embassies - Made it possible to discard productions in the Senate if the storage for the produced resources is full, to allow producing other resources instead.
Note: the app version of the update is released separately from the browser version.
- World Map - The font size of very long usernames is now scaled down so the name fits in the allocated space.
- World Map - After finishing an Encounter, there is no longer a pop-up for both Province and Encounter rewards if the Province has not been finished yet.
- Guest Races - Resolved an issue that could block discarding productions in some cases.
- Guest Races - Discarding a finished production no longer refunds any resources used.
- Trader - Allowed more space for an error message when attempting to trade Sentient Goods for Standard Goods and vice versa, so that the texts fits in all languages.
If you are curious and want to experience these changes before they are released, please feel free to register an account on our Beta server, where they get released several days in advance for technical testing.
We hope you like the changes we're bringing with this update. Please let us know your feedback to the changes by leaving a comment in the discussion thread!
Your Elvenar Team